Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Connection continuity - Every 10 minutes (exactly!) connection drops - 100% packet loss

New subscriber with 5268AC RG. Connection drops every 10 minutes, I experience 100% packet loss. I am monitoring with PingPlotter Pro to 5 different e

Questions

WPS PIN?

I'm getting a error status on the wifi protected setup. It will not allow remote push. How can I obtain the pin?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

curiouscat 

4 years ago

Questions

ATT ARRIS NVG589 Router - Can I add external hard drive to access from a Mac - New customer to ATT

ATT ARRIS NVG589 Router - Can I add external hard drive to access from a Mac - New customer to ATT

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

frustrated

How do I speak with someone in the states to have my internet issue fixed? I am paying for internet that has not worked in the past 2 going on 3 weeks

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

fiberneverworks 

4 years ago

Questions

Immediately regretting switching to fiber

Don't switch to fiber. Biggest mistake. Installed yesterday (Houston, Montrose area), 15 feet away (direct line of sight) no wireless signal for 5 ghz

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DanInHouston 

3 years ago

Questions

Blinking light on uverse modem (model 5268 AC)

The light on my UverseRG modem (5268 AC) on the broadband channel keeps blinking red. Anyone with suggestions for correcting the problem. (The system

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

Gigapower Fiber uverse equipment configuration installed 3 weeks ago.

I am being told by ATT Customer Service tech support that my current equipment is not the latest and wont handle Gigapower. However, the field install

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

daver10 

4 years ago

Questions

Firewall Dropping Packets

I'm trying to connect to a website xxx.xxx.xxx:2086, however, I get the "The connection has timed out" message.  I checked my firewall log and  it has

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Request Time Out

Hi I am working from home and currently using a web interface system through vicidial.This is the dialer website I am logging into- pd126.compliant.te

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

IP address on security DVR keeps changing to unknown one

My security DVR runs through my ATT gateway with ethernet. I get remote surveilence with my phone via an internet connection on the DVR. It has an ass

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts