Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Wickedly bad chat support - the agent just blew me off. Transcript below

Here's my chat transcript.  The front line tech support agent was VERY slow, and the second line agent blew me off and didn't respond.  Wow   Referenc

Questions

Normal wireless speeds with Gigapower?

I recently upgraded to Gigapower and they also updated my router to the NVG599.  On my iPhone 6, my wireless speed has ranged from 98 up/49 down to 23

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

HD Channels

Currently I have uverse but can only get 2 HD channels at one time because of the bandwidth? to my house. If I get gigapower (it is available in my ar

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Three months ago I switched to U-verse and Gigapower. Installer put in temporary cable (1000 feet) and I waited almost a month for the actual fiber op

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

New NVG599 beeps every 15 minutes

A few weeks ago I received notice from AT&T about the swap out of the new NVG599 for my NVG589.  Since I am a Gigapower customer I was anxious to make

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Gigapower running under 50%...

Had a tech install gigapower 1gbps connection last week, not only will it not break 500mbps, but it has also been dropping daily since the upgrade...

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

NVG589 possible bug in port forwarding?

I'm trying to enable port forwarding (in this case port 3640) for a device on my network, but in the "firewall" "nat/gaming" settings in the gateway c

Questions

Arris SBG6782-AC used with 5031NV

First, I am pretty upset because the salesman told me that i could use my Arris Gateway with UVerse (Lies). Then the installer told me he could set th

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

ARRIS NVG599 Wireless Router is not a great product for Gigapower customers!

AT&T your new ARRIS NVG599 Router/Wireless is not a great product for Gigapower customers. The built in wireless on this device really has poor qualit

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

GigaPower Slow 300 Mbps Down 400 Mbps Up

Had GigaPower installed yesterday and was only getting 300 Mbps Down and 400 Mbps Up. Called tech support and they changed a channel on their end and

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts