Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigabit download/upload speed

I've had 4 techs come out to look at this issue and 2 of them say there isn't a problem because their "special laptop" can get 600mbs down. Well, none

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Fiber 1gbps speed halved when connecting through cascaded router

I have an ATT uverse modem/router (5268ac fxn). I have another router, a netgear ac1750 connected to the att router. I have a 1gbps internet connectio

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

New Pace 5286AC and Roku

For some reason I can not get the router to connect to my Roku. I did not have any issue when I had the older model modem for all this time. Please he

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

How to get more consistent Giga-Power speeds?

Hi, We currently are signed up for the 100 Mbps Giga-Power service and are having issues with receiving these speeds throughout areas of the house - w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T customer service - pixie dust for everyone!

You make a post on here about a problem you're having and an AT&T rep will email you every 3 days asking if it's been resolved. Like something magical

Questions

PC Connection

On U-verse, everything shows a WIFI connection except my PC. I keep getting the error 651, that there's a problem with the Ethernet cable and to plug

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

IPv6

I have Gigaspeed and everything seems to indicate that it should support IPv6, but I cannot get it to function.  I have IPV6 stack installed, my syste

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T Netclient VPN not longer working after Gigapower with Pace 5268ac installed

After having AT&T Gigapower installed my work VPN ( using AT&T Netclient ) no longer works. It connects but I am unable to access anything.I have an A

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Changing DNS on Pace 5268AC

Has anyone been able to change the DNS configuration for the Pace 5268AC? It appears this is locked down by AT&T? I ran DNS benchmarks using https://w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Large difference between download and upload speeds

Hello, I had gigapower installed a few weeks ago and I am noticing that my download speeds are generally 500-600 mpbs, but I seem to get close to full

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts