Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

AT&T Fiber ONT Box lights not illuminating despite being plugged in.

Hey everyone, I live in an apartment with AT&T Fiber Cable wall ports in every apartment. My internet was working fine until we had a lightening storm

Questions

SLOW INTERNET SPEED ATT FIBER INTERNET 1000

I recently subscribed to AT&T Internet 1000 Fiber service and when it was installed, my internet speeds was only up to 200mbps - 350mbps download and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Receive Full 100 Mbps Fiber Servie

My Dell Computer has 802.11 b/g/n wifi. Will a USB3 AC adapter help it receive my AT&T 100 Mbps service? I have the fiber optics service.

Questions

Connect my own firewall directly to ONT

Hi there, I am paying for a 1gbs up/down fiber connection but due to buggy software on ATT's Pace 5268 I am only getting 50mbs, I have been getting th

Questions

alarm red light on white fiber box

Very slow internet speeds, checking network from fiber in, noted ALARM red light is lit.   What does it mean ???   Home network works but very slow.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smart Home Blocking a Device

I have blocked devices in the smart home app but the devices never get blocked and can still access the internet. why have this feature if it does not

Questions

AT&T Internet Outage

I have AT&T Fiber. My internet is out. The problem is outside the residence. Service address is 7620 Mountain Breeze Douglasville, GA 30134

Questions

Using a different router

We have the att fiber 1000 speed and using two airties extenders. We just had the modem and optical terminal network replaced due to constant disconne

Questions

new RGS??

I was reading in dsl reports fiber forum and there was some mention bout getting new RG with fiber and some RGs will have the ONT built into the RGs a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WPS disable on BGW210

How do i disable WPS for MAC filtering since it is aksing me to do so? please thanks

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.