Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

AT&T Security Suite allowed malware installation

Even though I have had all features of the security suite enabled, I started experience performance issues.  After calling @&! Customer Service (thank

Questions

BWG210-700

I have Arriss BWG210 700 modum. Can't connect to external Internet. Only internally. Can anyone help me out.

Questions

NO BETTER THAN HARGRAY ?????

I just switched to the 300 package fiber from a 30mbps package from hargray. It saying im having speeds close or above 300 but there is no difference

Questions

Latency issues with my game.

I play World of Warcraft and my latency is over 3500. I simply can not play like this and didn't have this issue with Comcast. This is a top of the li

Questions

Can I get a Fiber Optic Modem WITHOUT a WiFi?

Hello, is it possible to subscribe as an AT&T residential Fiber Optic customer WITHOUT a getting a WiFi capable Fiber-to-Ethernet converter? I just wa

Questions

Slow Gigabit Speeds. Tech came to my house and said the issue is on my end without any testing.

I'm paying for the gigabit service from AT&T. Here's what I've done so far.   I've gone through 2 different gateways from AT&T. Both h

Questions

Port Forward uTorrent

How can  I port forward uTorrent , what is the user name and password for router were do i find it?

Questions

Moving to a new address

I am moving to a new address and will be moving my internet service with me. Do I take my current equipment with me or do I leave it and get new?

Questions

diabling wifi access to specific devices in the home

I have an Arris BGW210-700 router and it won't work with the smart home manager to let me diable my grandson's xbox internet when I want him off it. 

Questions

Alarm light on ONT

The alarm light is lit-up red on the ONT however my fiber services are still running fine.  I'm seeing no issues what so ever.  I mention this to 800-

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.