Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Mac Randomly Losing Internet Connection while connected to AT&T Wireless Router over AT&T Fiber.

Our household Mac will randomly lose connection with the internet (spinning beach ball followed by Server not found errors) despite being successfully

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Availability Question

Can you tell me if AT&T internet is available in the neighborhood (Chesnee, SC 29323) where we're planning to build a house. The neighborhood is alrea

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Has anyone tried using a Bonded MoCA 2.0 adapter with the supplied Gigapower 5268AC modem/router?

AT&T basic tech support routed me to higher level support, and the tech went from misunderstanding my question whether or not the 5268AC modem/router

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Fiber supported Internet

Fiber supported Internet may be a wonderful service,however it is not available in all areas and it is unbelievable that I have paid for this service

Questions

Fiber Speeds Slow on All Devices Constant Buffering

Title says it all. Subscribed to 100mbps/100mbps fiber.  I have the AC capable gateway provded by AT&T.  My desktop has an AC Wireless

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Crazy problem with U-verse gigafiber: Ethernet speed is slower than wifi!

Let me start off by saying that it's pretty obvious to me that this isn't a U-verse issue per se, but it's so strange, and I'm at my wit's end of thin

Questions

How to forward (bridge) WAN IP to PACE 5268AC and results

The answer is YES! I just did it (with ATT support). Step one, have the ATT router..(say ethernet port 1 connected to your WAN interface on YOUR Route

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Why is DMZ plus mode so slow with my Untangle Internet Device?

Today has been a exhausting day. 4 hours of a tech doing the install only for him to not configure my Pace 5268AC gateway to work properly with my unt

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Use the 5268AC or perhaps another Router with Linksys PLEK500 Powerline Wired Network Expansion Kit

When I got my service in August, I was using the Linksys PLEK500 Powerline Wired Network Expansion Kit (8 of them) to connect my wired laser printer,

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Fiber install will or connect

We had fiberoptic installed 6 days ago... Since then we have not had a full day of internet service! Our att wifi now will not connect at all as of la

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts