Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Pace 5268AC IP Pass through is broken.

If you have the Pace 5268AC modem and are using their IP passthrough, you are getting completly screwed on speed. I can 100% replicate this and back i

Questions

ATT gigapower

My experience is that ATT gigapower is a complete scam. The speed is no where near the 1000 that is advertised. It is 150 / 200 utmost in most cellpho

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

More Router Questions for New Customer

I've been able to research and get most of my questions answered with the help here.  I am a brand new 1gig fiber customer and have the pace 5268ac ro

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Outage for 3 days now, and keep getting the runaround from Tech Support and Cust Service

We had an internet outage in our neighborhood about 3 days ago.  Yesterday I found out from neighbors that their service has been restored, but they h

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Closed

Gigapower - Youtube Throttling

I am in Nashville, TN and am having issues with youtube streaming. It gets me on haystack.tv (I think they get streams from youtube) and youtube. Lots

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Gigapower - Pace5268 - with Sonos

I have Gigapower with a Pace gateway/router. I've placed two extra pieces of hardware behind the Pace gateway. A Sonos wireless Bridge and Apple WiFi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Setting up AT&T Fiber for Internet using a D-Link device.

I just bought a new pc. I have AT&T Fiber Internet and use a D-Link device.  The device does not light up or appear to be active. I have an icon on th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Unknown Network Traffic from 76.201.205.38 to 239.192.1.44

AT&T just replaced my U-Verse modem and as soon as we plug my existing NetGear 1Gb switch into 1 of the 4 Ethernet ports, a replication storm seems to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

5031nv Router has multiple MAC address?

5031nv router, AT&T uverse, home use.  Our router has a MAC printed directly on the box, last digit of 8.  The status page shows the MAC address of ro

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Looking for ideal wifi repeater for 5ghz Gigapower

Hi all!  I recently just got Gigapower installed and after some frustration with the wifi, I realize I have to use the 5Ghz channel to get good speed.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts