Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help bridge arris BGW210 router set up and optimization

Looking for help on how to bridge the gateway and optimize some settings.I am having difficulty getting in to the network settings since I complained

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connection issues with BGW210,

Hello everyone. I am a complete novice at this networking stuff, and I’m hoping  someone will take mercy on me and dumb it waaaay down. I think my ans

Questions

Internet speed latency and false advertising

I was first proposed the sales pitch for fiber internet 100/100. Since the time the tech set up the internet at my home he was honest and told me from

Questions

ARRIS modem blocking DISH network on-demand server

We are having a strange issue, but we narrowed it down to an ATT/modem issue.   In a nutshell, our internet connection is fine, and we can access Netf

Questions

Constantly losing internet while connected to Gateway

I want to begin by saying we have had no problems since signing on with ATT over 6 months ago and the services far exceeded our expectations. But like

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Orbi router, U-verse TV and BGW210

I have the setup above and am currently running in AP mode.   I am wondering:   Is there an advantage to setting the Orbi as the main router instead o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does a Samsung Verizon 3G networkextender work with my service

I have a Samsung Verizon 3G network extender that doesn’t work anymore even though all the status lamps are showing correct status.  Is it not useful

Questions

Fiber Optic Troubleshooting

My modem is blinking all red lights I have rebooted it 3x. My finer optic box has green Power and PON lights. No Alarm light. And a solid Yellowish/Or

Questions

Internet issues

My modem is blinking all red lights I have rebooted it 3x. My finer optic box has green Power and PON lights. No Alarm light. And a solid Yellowish/Or

Questions

New Fiber Installation

Yesterday the fiber connection was installed in my house. I have a NAS server connected to my home network. I cannot connect to my server via HTTPS.Do

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.