Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Youtube, twitter, and some apps are loading slow on my s6 but not my laptop

I got att u verse a few days ago and i was told that my internet speed on all of my devices would be the same or faster than my last isp. However yout

Questions

Help Changing back "Static IP - no DHCP " Pace 5268ac

Hi all,.. I wanted to assign a Fixed IP address to a device, and it's fixed alright but now I have 2 devices with the same IP address. How? I don't kn

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Arris NVG599 Red Light Keeps blinking-Terrible ROKU service

The red light keeps flashing. Even after I reset the modem. I still have internet service. However, my ROKU service is horrific. It constantly buffers

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Using Archer C9 with DMZ+ Pace 5268AC

HelloI've set everything up for DMZ plus on the Pace 5268AC. Most connections work fine however I've had to give some devices static IP's to actually

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

paying for Extreme DSL and getting old snail speed....NO SHOW ON APPOINTMENT to repair!!!!!!

i am paying for extreme dsl and getting no speed or very slow speed, have spoken and been on chat several times with ATT customer service, i was told

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Pace 5268AC with router - can't connect to home server

Hi there,I did a lot of search here and tried several ideas with no success. I got 1GB fiber installed with Pace 5268AC about two weeks ago. I have tw

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Still blocking ntp ports for outbound 123?

According to What practices has AT&T adopted to manage network security? the ntp protocol is blocked in "Both" outbound and inbound directions. It app

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

Can I configure Airport Extreme with 5268AC?

Just installed Gigabit internet service today. Blazing speed and solid wifi performance in close proximity to the 5268AC. Once I leave that room in my

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S2 Apps running slow on new AT&T gigbyte network

I have several Apps running extremely slow since switching from Charter Comm(30Mbps)to AT&T(1000Mbps).  These apps worked just fine before switching.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Youtube - unacceptable buffering, quality, playback

Connection speed via ATT speedtest says 894Mbps - However, youtube video are buffering at unacceptable levels and playback is effectively a zero.  All

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts