Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Slow WiFi speeds using Asus RT-AC86U behind Arris BGW210-700. Suggestions?

Hello everyone!I'm using a Asus RT-AC86U behind a Arris BGW210-700 and I'm receiving very slow wifi speeds (80 down and 70 up on multiple devices). My

Questions

Internet Outage in my Area - North Georgia

I have had service interruptions roughly every 15 to 20 minutes for 24 hours now. No one has any info and tech support is a joke that pushes the modem

Questions

Beware of the lack on security on AT&T routers

Anyone given access to your router, either wired or wireless can access the router at 192.168.1.254 and see ALL settings. And if they want to change a

Questions

U verse Service Not Available

Currently, our home has ATT DSL.  The service is old and out of date.  The fiber box for ATT is right across the street from our house.  I don't under

Questions

BGW210 capabilities

Does the BGW210 that came with my service support Power over Ethernet Cisco phones? Thanks

Questions

Internet speeds

Has anyone else tested their internet speed on multiple speed tests? It seems as though AT&T speed test consistently shows 15Mbps higher than all of t

Questions

BGW210-700 Multiple LAN IPv6 Subnets

Has anyone been able to get multiple IPv6 subnets to their router behind this junk box?  It doesn't seem to respect DHCPv6-PD at all and I can only ge

Questions

Gateway/Router Setup

Got Internet 100 installed a month ago.  Have the BGW210 Gateway.  Ran an ethernet cable from the Gateway to my Linksys 1900AC router and put the rout

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210 download speed is slower than upload speed

My upload speed averages about 400Mbps.  My download speed averages about 100Mbps.   How can I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

connect asus router to wifi to get wider coverage

I have AT+T 5268AC router with my fiber service.  I know you don't support other party hardware so I am aware of that before submitting this question.

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.