Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber 1000Mbps and Ipad pro not running over 175 Mbps

Just got the fiber 1000 Mbps and my new Ipad pro won't run over 175 Mbps. Why is that? It has A9x third generation  and Wifi dualband 24 Ghz and 5 Ghz

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Internet failure to connect

No connection after new ATT install of router ATT5YTu2eF OBTAIN ip settings automatically and type in passcode on tv

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Schedule Gateway Reboot

Anyone has any method on doing this? Schedule a weekly reboot of the AT&T Giga Fiber Gateway/Router?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Uverse e-mail sign-in message "Internet Security Warning "Security Certifisates CN name doesn't matc

Each time I sign into e-mail address I recieve the following Internet Security Waring Messsage"The Server you are connected to is using a security cer

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

5268AC and connections between wireless and wired

Anyone have an issues with communication between hardwired devices and devices on 2.4ghz radio? I have found that in order to communicate with wired d

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Smart TV and Internet

How do I get my television to connect with wireless router so we can get on internet? We have been connected before but now it won't let us connect

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Dell wireless printer won't connect wirelessly through Uverse modem.

I have a Lenovo Windows 10 desktop. I recently had Uverse installed. I can print from my Dell wireless printer as long as it is connected by usb cable

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Can't change SSID or Password without losing Fiber internet

I changed the SSID and password and within 10 minutes all internet connectivity was lost, ethernet and WiFi. Is this normal for a Pace model5268AC?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Gigapower no where close to gigabit speeds!!

I have my computer plugged directly into the nvg599 router with a cat 7 cable...the ethernet giong to your router is cat5e....I have had techs out mul

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hard code DNS

My patience is running very thin with AT&T. I almost $100.00 per month for my gigapower circuit.  I called in tonight because I cannot change the DNS

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago