Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Help with Gateway Authentication Failure

For the past couple of days I haven’t been able to get online and I get this error on my screen: Gateway Authentication Failure. I’ve tried resetting

Questions

Gigapower Speed Decrease

I have had AT&T's Gigapower since March or so.  While the speeds are never going to be as fast as advertised, I did a test today and am seriously disa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Questions

When or are fiber upgrades coming to Harvest Alabama?

The world of technology has come such a long way. We would love to have that technology in this large community. No one can tell me when. Are we not w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

TP-Link AC2300 or ATT gateway for wi-fi???

Greetings, I'm new to AT&T and just signed up for the gig speed internet service (with bundle). I'd like to know if it's best for me to use the gatewa

Questions

Back up battery

I would like to order a back up battery for my modem. I cannot figure out how to tell what battery I need. I have the model number for the modem, but

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

NAT Type Strict

I recently got ATT Gigabit connection and my NAT type has switched to strict. How can I get it back to OPEN my computer?Edit : I have a BGW210-700

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse Router Password

How do I set a password on my new U-verse router? I can easily access it by only entering the ip address and it never asks for a password. This seems

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Questions

ATT Managed Fiber Optic Ethernet question

I have ordered business class ethernet and have fiber optic to my building, but the equipment they delivered appears to all be regular copper cabling.

Questions

ATT UVERSE ROUTER SMTP TRAFFICE ISSUES

ATT UVERSE ROUTER INSTALLED TODAY, FIREWALL SET TO ALLOW SMTP TRAFFIC OUTBOUND.  YET I CAN NOT SEND AN EMAIL OUT OR EVEN TEST MY OUTLOOK ACCOUNT SETTI

Questions

Fiber cable still not buried

When the technician came out to install internet and phone he had to update my "line" by installing Fiber cable.  I was told by one of your representa

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts