Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

IPv6 dual stack

I would like to know what's the status of rolling out IPv6 dual stack.I live in Chicago. Is there any schedule?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

NVG599 not good too for ATT Fiber

3 days ago tech came. Setup my ATT Fiber (install, etc) and he left. He put in a NVG589. It was quick but after 6 hrs he left in the night... problems

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting Gigabit Fiber - modem questions

Hi,I am getting a Gigabit fiber upgrade.from my 2 wire Uverse service this weekend, and have a modem question.My current service is Voice and internet

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

DVR not seeing or hooking up with my modem. Not ATT.

I have already called about issue and was told a lot of customers were having the same issue and would get fixed soon. That was 2 months ago. What is

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Consistently need to reboot my AT&T Gateway to restore Internet connectivity (wired)

I've had my internet for about a month and keep having the internet go out on my Fiber service. The good news is that a simple reboot appears to fix t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Tips for increasing speed?

I just got my fiber installed about 6 days ago. At first the speeds were relatively high but not exactly where I expected them to be. As you can see,

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Why is AT&T Uverse horrible service?

Have had AT&T Uverse for 5 years with no problem. Since January my internet phone and cable tv has been randomly shutting down for hours and DAYS at a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Unplugged modem, plugged it back in, now only power light comes on

Modem is a 5268AC. Literally all I did was hit the power switch on the power strip while I was cleaning my devices. I turned it back on and the modem

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

worrisome hijacking language in Router logs

Hi all, Have been using Fiber for about a month. Periodically the internet will cut out so I logged into the router to see what's going on. I've paste

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Trying to connect my son's PlayStation to internet and can't find what I need

Where the crap is the SSID # ON MY STUPID ROUTER EVERY OTHER ONE I EVER HAD IT WAS ON THE SIDE IN PLAN VIEW NOT THIS ONE HELP ME PLEASE

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago