AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Chemical smell coming from Uverse closet?

My apartment has gigapower internet wired into a panel in the front closet. It has, for the past year had a sweet chemical odor coming from what I thi

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Backup Battery

The little backup that was installed in one of the rooms keeps beeping and it says it's due the the battery being out and i have to buy a replacement.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New ATT Fiber, Problems with Router

I have the Arris BGW210-700...I have a Juniper SRX 345.  The cascaded router settings / IP Passthrough doesn't seem to be working for me.  I'm using 1

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Does Uverse work with EERO?

I need to extend my wireless signal and purchased EERO Home Wifi System.  I connected EERO to the Uverse modem as instructed.  EERO worked fine for a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Why is my high speed internet so slow

Have been with AT&T for years. From the beginning with my internet and digital life. Have been paying for high speed internet for the last 5 years onl

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Battery Backup for Modem Objective

I have a battery back up to my wireless modem to which Uverse also connected. During a electric power outage I lost all connections. Could not connect

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Websites not loading

Certain websites are no longer reachable. This just began happening. These sites are available from other networks (checked via http://downforeveryone

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

What is the latest and best modem for Gigabyte service?

I have the NVG599 and I am not getting great reception or speeds.

Cannot port forward on Pace 5268AC

I have tried everything ( to forward web traffic) and it does not work.  I have contacted AT&T and had a ConnecTech session and was not helped in any

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Arris BGW210-700 2.4 Ghz slow speeds

Hi we have just had a new Arris BGW 210-700 installed yesterday via AT&T field tech. Out-of-the-box the 2.4 and 5 ghz are enabled and it should broadc

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago