Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

5GHz Wireless Bridge Question

Hello everyone,  I'm having an issue with my 5GHz bridge connecting my Netgear R6400 router to my NVG599 AT&T router. The AT&T router is the one that

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Pace 5268ac vs Netgear DGND4000

I have AT&T U-Verse.  Today they installed a Pace 5268ac.I have always had a Netgear DGND4000 connected to it, which is where my internal house networ

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Xbox one horrible upload speed on gigapower

Is their anyone here that has an Xbox one and gigapower? If so what are your up and down speeds if your up is high what settings are you using? When I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Is it worth replacing the NVG599 and adding the asus AC5300

At first the gatway was perfect and then i realized that i wanted to seperate the 2ghz and 5ghz. The signal stinks on the 5ghs and i constantly drop.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Recording listed in app is not appearing on Dvr

I have been recording the series survivor. Tonite on my uverse app, under recordings survivor is showing up as recorded. However, I cannot even see it

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Mulitple Outages and Line Burial Issue

I am now in the midst of my fourth service outage since switching to U-Verse from TWC last fall. This one has been caused by a line cut that is direct

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

New Pace 5268AC Gateway having trouble settings up an access point

So, I just received this new modem/router with the new gigapower service. Initially I've been having terrible, terrible luck with adding anything to t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

GigaPower Equipment March '16

To any and all that may know:I am getting a GigaPower upgrade this Thursday and am wondering a few things:1. What do/does the tech(s) do? Are there on

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

RDP through DMZ 5268AC drops at random very frequently

I just got Gigapower installed last week. I have the 5286AC. When I am at work, I RDP into my machine at home. Before with TWC, never a drop. Now with

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Kansas City fiber cut - no update, no restoration time, no information?

Apparently 1500 users are affected by a fiber cut that took place on Tuesday - after 3 calls, a tech visit and a lot of patience, no update on restora

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…