Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Higher gaming ping and loading/buffering on high quality streams as of a day or two ago

My download/upload speeds are fantastic but as of a day or two ago I've been unable to watch twitch/game streams on anything higher than medium qualit

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Trouble watching Live streams from YouTube and Twitch

I'm a new At&T gigapower user and I've been running into a weird issue. The Live streams from Twitch and YouTube have been buffering every 10-15 secon

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Speeds to be expected on Gigapower?

We have had Gigapower for nearly a year, and have noticed that our wireless speeds have really seemed to decrease over the time we've had it. I have r

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

How can we obtain help from AT&T for UVerse failure?

On June 2, 2016 we again lost all signal on our Uverse ---- suddenly TV shows "no signal".  This happens frequently.  Set up service date for morning

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

5 Day Fiber Outage

Today is day 5 of sitting in an outage. No service. I have called customer support every day and after waiting about 15 minutes they tell me once agai

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Service Issue Detected...

Just recently had uverse 1gig installed loving it so far, then started noticeing lag spikes and upload spikes. Speed tests are comming back fine over

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Gigapower: ONT > Gigabit Switch > 2 seperate routers

Hi we have Uverse Gigapower with the NVG 599 and the ONT al-catel 210g. We have horrible reception through out the house changing the channel does not

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

WiFI Broadcast SSID

How do I stop the Pace 5268AC from broadcasting the SSID name?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replace Modem and WAP with Netgear AC1600

Hello - I upgraded to Gigapower recently and ATT required us to swap our modem.  I've got 2 wireless DVR's, apple tv, smart tvs, laptops, etc.  The mo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

PS4 Online Dropping

Have a PS4 with GIGAPOWER SERVICE AND NVG599What settings do I need to keep online games from loosing connection often and longer than a few minutes a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…