Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

BGW210-700 dropping packets after firmware update to 1.6.007

I am on AT&T 1000. The BGW210-700 has been running perfectly for last few months, however a few days ago I am suddenly unable to access to my home com

Questions

Fiber optic internet

I have 1,000 Mbps att internet that always works fine. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. On the white box that the fiber runs into. Power: gree

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

James279 

2 years ago

Questions

Extender not showing in devices

Hi. I recently received two ATT Smart WiFi Extenders. They are properly set up according to the green lights but they do not appear on my Smart Home M

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

Is att going to put faster internet in other parts of Anderson ind I can only get if up to 18 speed

Wish they would raise the internet speed where I live inAnderson Ind for I can get a faster speed out there  I can only get 18 speed where I live wish

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

2 years ago

Questions

ACCESS DENIED

For the last 7 weeks i've been getting ACCESS DENIED on websites like HOME DEPOT, COSTCO, AMERICAN AIRLINES, JCPENNY, OLD-NAVY and GAP  on any device

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

_xyzzy_ 

2 years ago

Questions

nvg 599 IP Passthrough

when setting up IP Passthrough on NVG 599how do you know if it is set up correctly? I dont  set any ip address or mac listexample:( for  NAT/Gaming so

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

Unable to connect Dell D630 laptop with Ubuntu Linux 16.04 LTS to WiFi signal of Arris BGW210-700

I recently had AT&T upgrade my connection from DSL to 50M fiber optic. After the install I am able to connect an Apple 4K TV streaming device, LG smar

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Emerson528 

2 years ago

Questions

Modem Does and Wireless Camera

Hello.I have AT&T internet service. Modem is ARRIS BGW210. I cannot run my wireless camera DCS-920. I do not see it in the modem configuration.Thank y

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skaaskaa7 

2 years ago

Questions

What router are you guys using for Gigapower? Not a Bridge question.

Wanted to see what you guys were using for Gigapower.I've been looking at the Asus 88U and 86U and the Netgear X4S. Also what speeds are you getting o

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 years ago

Questions

fiber standard

are using the gpon stanard or the next gen gpon

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question