Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Broadband modem not working

The modem has a steady green power light, blinking green broadband light, then a blinking green phone light, then all lights Flashes from green to red

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Thinking of switching from uVerse to Fiber

Hi, this is not a problem but more of seeking comments and/or advice.I have uVerse for phone and internet (no TV) - this was a bundle service.I'm read

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Unable to access certain websites on at&t uverse internet

I noticed 2 weeks ago that I was not able to connect to certain websites which before that I was able to. The sites that I currently know of are1. sta

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Adding an Access Point

Hi - I have the U-Verse router by Pace (Arris bought Pace hence the link - http://www.arris.com/products/5268ac-xdsl-voice-gateway/) and I'm having tr

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Monitoring internet activity via router

I would like to monitor my teen's internet activity and have read that this can be done via the router. Is that correct and if so, how can it be done?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Slow speeds on new AT&T Fiber

I had AT&T Fiber installed last week and have been having slow speeds. I'm using a Linksys EA9300 in DMZ Plus mode behind the RG (Pace 5268AC) and tur

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Problem ATT modem Giga

I have ATT fiber connection with a block of static IPs /29Everything was working well for a year or so.Today I can't use these static IP. I have to re

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Modem will not turn on

Nearby lightning strike. Plugged into surge protector but shut off, now will not turn back on.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Internet not working... says ISO security breach

It has been blinking this for about six hours now ISO security breach.... how do I fix this???