Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigapower uverse internet but no tv. says Account Unavailable, Client has been Disabled.

Watched Monday, but Tuesday, the main tv has "no signal." At first I wondered if this is about payment, but I did pay and I have internet, so I guess

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

4K / UHD programming

We recently replaced a TV with a 4K/UHD set and I'm wondering if there's any plans for 4K / UHD programming from AT&T, at least for Gigapower customer

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Frustrated with Gigapower Software Update

Hi, A couple weeks ago on Tuesday the 21st, around midnight, my DVR went to update, and then went to a Red X with a 6 on it.  I scheduled something on

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Gigapower Modem making high pitch noise

Hi,  I just installed gigapower into my home.  The modem is emitting a high pitched consistant noise.  I asked the installiation guy about it, and he

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Unstable Internet Service

I've been a customer with Uverse for almost a year, and up until early March my service had been impecable. However, ever since about the second week

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

gigapower question

When I reboot and check speedtest.net I get 900+ up/down. When I leave in the morning and check again after work (w/o rebooting) I get 9 and 11 maybe,

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Gigapower Equipment - Extend a wi-fi network

I'm having Gigapower installed in Kennasaw, GA.   Can I extend the Wi-Fi network with the Wi-Fi router that is supplied at installation.  I have a App

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Gigapower

Is anyone getting full or near full Gigapower speeds? The best wired I can get are in the 300s download. Wireless is half that. I'm using a new iMac 5

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

gigapower in the area

Gigapower was advertized in out local paper as being available soon. Will the addition of gigapower speed up the regular Uverse in the area?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

300Mbps Internet

So, AT&T shows that I got a free upgrade to the 300Mbps service from the 100Mbps plan. It was supposed to take effect yesterday, but when I speedtest

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago