Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6562)
Pedestal in yard needs to be moved

I am working with a land developer in a residential development in Fort Worth, and AT&T installed several pedestals, however they are all in the wrong place. I have tried to reach out to several OPS Mgr Design Engineers in the area; however I haven’t had any luck. We are trying to finish the d

Questions

Business Ip-Flex Fiber service for Phones and Internet are down, HELP!

Greetings to the group. I work for a nursing home and last Thursday (Jan. 12, 23) our Ip-Flex Fiber system went down and has not started working again. We have submitted a ticket through Express Ticketing in order to notify AT&T of the issue and it has made it to Tier 6 tech support on the stil

Questions

How to replace broken ATT smart wi-fi extender under warranty

Purchased 11/18/2022, stopped working 12/29/2022, troubleshot with ATT tech support who determined it was the problem. They could not replace it transferred me to ATT support who told me since I purchased it online on the ATT website I had to do it online.  Couldn’t find a way to accomplish it

Questions

Internet connection keeps dropping

I have Fiber services to the home. Ever since we got this service over a year ago we have been experiencing connection drops fairly regularly.  I had Xfinity before and did not experience connection drops as much.  Any thoughts on what we should do to solve the connection drop issue?

Questions

Smart home manager

Is there any other app that I can use besides smart home manager. It is absolutely horrible. I pause devices and they are still on wifi. Yes I've uninstalled reinstalled factory reset, etc etc I've been dealing with this endlessly for months now

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use of 3rd party Wifi Router with my ATT FO Internet service

Hi, Is there any documentation or articles on how to setup a 3rd party Wifi router on my home network with ATT Fiber Optic Internet service? Thanks apn

Questions

BGW320-500 Letting ESP packets

How to configure the BGW320-500 modem to let ESP packets through? I am at [EDITED per Community Guidelines] Need consulting help

Questions

BGW210-700 replacement

Replaced my router gateway device thingy today easy enough with the ATT home app. ATT support sent it to me because I’m seeing max speeds of 200MB download and 80MB upload on Gb fiber. And I’ve been losing connection intermittently. So I replaced router and rebooted everything. Now I have internet c

Questions

Are the Ethernet ports active and do they provide DHCP?

Devices attached directly pull no DHCP, router attached has no internet

Questions

Move my 320 from my existing ONT

I am trying to move my existing 320 to my new media closet. I can run the fiber just wanted to make sure what type of fiber I need to go from the existing outside ONT to my 320? I am going to buy longer fiber and whatever ends I need. Thank you for any help ( I don't want to pay ATT to do this) Thi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(138)
Network unlock request unsuccessful/SIM 1 disabled...???

I bought a phone off ebay that was network locked by at&t when I put in the IMEI number online for the unlock request it comes up with a different model number and what I have and it says it's still active on an account that I needed to call customer service so I did I gave them the IMEI number

Questions

• Wireless

Returned AT&T internet equipment but still having a bill

Service: Internet I used the internet service until Dec.31, 2022. And I returned the equipment using the return label(USPS) you provided on Jan.7,2023 through USPS. - But still I am getting the bill. You should check my account and remove it. Let me know how to solve this issue.

Questions

• Internet

Retrieving old email

I created an email account about 15 years ago that ends in sbcglobal.net. I still have the email and password saved but can't access the email because it says I need to login to AT&T with a user ID and password, but I don't believe I ever made one. When trying to use my old email and password to

Questions

• Email

4G/5G/4G&5G CA/5G ENDC?

Which 4G Bands and CAs does AT&T support? Does AT&T support which 5G Band/CA/ENDC?

Questions

• Wireless

I changed my internet plan online and the system sent me an extra gateway?

A few days ago, I changed my fiber plan from 500 to 300. I was using the ATT app. When I was placing the order to change the plan it did not mention anything about an installation and if it did, I would have not clicked on that. The next day I check my order because I find it strange that the plan d

Questions

• Internet

Used the app to Cancel a line

I used the app today, to cancel a phone line and a tablet. I clicked on the device and selected Options. Then I clicked on the icon that says 'CANCEL A LINE'.  I filled out the form and submitted it.  There was a pop-up to ask if I really wanted to cancel this device.  I chose Yes,

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(180)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless