AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7957)

Closed

BGW320 won’t connect after reboot (never-ending slow blinking white status light

We recently got a new gateway, the BGW320 and all was working well. This morning I unplugged the power to the gateway while untangling some cords, but after plugging it back in it will no longer connect, it powers back up fine but never establishes a connection to the fiber, just a slow blinking wh

Questions

Terrible latency with ATT Fiber

Hi, I get latency spikes of 200+ with fiber. This affects both wired and wireless connections. Tech support tried to fix the issue over the phone but it still persists. Anyone know how to fix this issue or do other experience this as well?

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough, Deco Mesh Router and Port Forwarding

I used to run Comcast with my own modem and router. Hosting my Docker apps with Caddy and DuckDNS (port forwarding 80/443 in router). I would access my apps through my DuckDNS sub domain and things worked great. I recently switched to AT&T fiber. I setup my AT&T gateway in IP pass through m

Questions

SITE BLOCKED BY AT&T - TRY CHECKING PROXY AND FIREWALL;

until recently, i was able to access stockbridgeamp.com. Now I am getting messages that this site cannot be reached and was blocked by AT&T, and to try checking the connection, proxy, and firewall.  

Questions

At&t utility box issue

at&t installed a fiber optic utility box in our yard. They buried it 3 or 4 inches below grade level and it's causing flooding in my yard. What can I do about this?

Questions

Closed

Slow speeds using Jump Desktop with At&t Fiber internet for video edtiing

I'm working from home with video editing. We are a large team all using remote stations and the two of us using AT&T fiber and Jump are the only ones experiencing slow speeds when using Jump desktop to connect to workstations at the office.  We are having slowdown problems especially at ni

Questions

Closed

How long does it take to repair fiber and does AT&T usually have communication issues?

I'm posting this here to see if anyone else has similar experience or can offer insight. My service has been out since last Friday 4/26. I called AT&T support to get a tech to come take a look on Monday 4/29.No one showed up so I called support again and apparently the dispatch center had not respon

Questions

Accepted Solution

wall mounted fiber box

I'm moving and supposed to bring all equipment. Move order shows wall mounted fiber box and says not to move it.  But it is in the house I am moving from and the new owner will not be using ATT.

Questions

Static Ip block setup

I've noticed that many people on forums are struggling with the same issue as me. Currently, I rent a single static IP block that I wish to use for my personal equipment. I am unsure of which method to use on my modem to set this up properly. I have seen suggestions to use passthrough, cascade mode,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Port forward to specific internal port with BGW320????

Port forwarding is this: You choose a public port, or range. You choose a private IP and port. Public forwards to private. In this absurd router, you can only choose a "device" to forward public ports to. Not even an IP, just device. And no port. How am I supposed to forward ports when I can't ch

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Customer installed fire rated board

I received a call from my Credit Union customer. Their building is getting switched over to fiber optic equipment. The AT&T technician notified her that she will need a 4'x4' fire rated plywood mounted to the wall so they can mount the new fiber optic equipment to it.  So, all I have to do

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Here we go again How to enable/disable IP Passthrough on BGW320-500

Hi- I read all the posts and am very network literate. I am referring to this post How to enable IP Passthrough on ATT BGW320-505 - Devon Stephens You do this and then how do you access the AT&T BGW UI- what IP? I want to use the BGW as a pure modem and kill all the wifi.    Also wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber - Expanding Ethernet Through The Whole House

I'm really happy with my AT&T Fiber internet account and performance right now. WiFi works great in all rooms and on all devices and TVs. I'm considering making a change to my house network, and I want to have internet in all rooms using Ethernet. I have a network closet where everything comes i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ethernet

Does AT&T provide an adapter to connect 5 devices to Ethernet?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.