Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6562)
Att fiber internet 500

I. Annot see devices connected to my wifi and I noticed in my game my ping keeps going higher I have reset the gateway and also my pc and I always keep my drives up to date as well as my pc so I know is not my desktop as my wife's phone is slow at times too and she's always home kind of disappointed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

internet drops off line

why is my internet dropping of - several times a day - have to manually reset - sometimes it says "unidentified network"

Questions

Can’t connect to TiVo

I upgraded from AT&T Internet to AT&T fiber. Since doing that, I can connect to every device I have except my TiVo. The TIVO box finds my Wi-Fi service, but cannot connect. When I had regular AT&T Internet, I did not have this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Questions

How to return fiber equipment?

I recently cancelled AT&T fiber service. I was told over the phone I'd receive instructions on how to return equipment. The email I got says "Don't worry about returning your U-verse equipment. Recycle it!", with a link to "step-by-step instructions" and a shipping label at https://att.com/recyc

Questions

Easement question

I own property in Madison Wisconsin. There is an AT&T line and a box that run through my property. My title comany did some research and there is no recorded easement on my survey or property title/legal description for AT&T. Who do I contact to discuss this? I have contacted the county and

Questions

Problem creating a profile on Smart Home Manager

I'm attempting to create parental controls for my home AT&T Fiber WiFi router using the Smart Home Manager app. But there is no "+" sign where there should be one when I tap on 'Connected Devices.' Instead there is a note that says 'Profiles Disabled.' When tap on the link to 'Enable Profi

Questions

Will this device work for att fiber?

I want to order ATT fiber 1gig and according to ATT online, my apartment is pre wired. I have this OFS box and this ATT jack in the living room. I have a feeling this is old equipment. Should I schedule a tech for the install? What you guys think?

Questions

Disable smart home manager

I need to secure my network and the smart home manager represents a significant attack vector to my network. Please tell me how I can disable and remove it. I have a BGW320-500 router. Also I'd like to change my DNS servers.

Questions

Connecting 2.4GHz device with BGW-210 700 router

I want to connect a 2.4 GHz device (remote thermometer) and it is not able to connect. I've tried dozens of times. I've read posts here, and some seem to say that band steering will handle this. Others say to separate the bands (does that mean band steering is then turned off?) I've also read of peo

Questions

Nokia Wifi Gateway reset issues and NAD-3302 Error

I have a Nokia wifi gateway that was recently replaced. The reason it was replaced was due to the modem intermittently reseting.   This is still happenning.  Here's the sequence of events: 1.  I notice I am not connected to the internet 2.  I look at the gateway and the light

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
4G/5G/4G&5G CA/5G ENDC?

Which 4G Bands and CAs does AT&T support? Does AT&T support which 5G Band/CA/ENDC?

Questions

• Wireless

I changed my internet plan online and the system sent me an extra gateway?

A few days ago, I changed my fiber plan from 500 to 300. I was using the ATT app. When I was placing the order to change the plan it did not mention anything about an installation and if it did, I would have not clicked on that. The next day I check my order because I find it strange that the plan d

Questions

• Internet

Used the app to Cancel a line

I used the app today, to cancel a phone line and a tablet. I clicked on the device and selected Options. Then I clicked on the icon that says 'CANCEL A LINE'.  I filled out the form and submitted it.  There was a pop-up to ask if I really wanted to cancel this device.  I chose Yes,

Questions

• Wireless

Username and password

How do I set my un/pw for my new router?

Questions

recovery

I was hacked in my att email account. I have lost a lot of files, all drafts and sent emails. Also, no new emails have come into the account since I was hacked. I changed my password and changed the reply to email address that they changed. What do I do next? Thanks

Questions

• Email

Failed to give detailed promotion information

Be careful: no matter how trusting at&t representatives seem, they may be hiding the important details like they did to me. I spent 2 years paying off a phone and had not planned to upgrade. I was a Verizon user and asked about switching to At&t during my boyfriends appointment at at&t.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(180)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless