Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6573)

Closed

Netgear R7000 behind Arris BGW210-700 (inconsistent speeds)

Currently have fiber at 100mbps. I have my R7000 behind my Arris BGW210-700. IP passthrough enabled with correct MAC address and DHCPS fixed. R7000 is currently in router mode. Packet filter on the modem is disabled currently. I have kiddos and used to utilize Disney Circle to monitor them so I don'

Questions

Wifi at slow speeds

I have ATT fiber, the Internet 1000 package (super fast speed). My wired and wifi have been great without issues, until last week when my wifi started to slow down dramatically, when I do a speedtest on the wifi, it's reporting under 100 up/down at its max and some times it's under 10. This speed u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is PC Wi-Fi Slower than Phone?

I have AT&T fiber. My BGW320-500 gateway speed test is 965/903 Wi-Fi speed test on my phone is 716/429 Wi-Fi speed test on PC is 230/180 PC and phone Wi-Fi speed test done from the same location  All devices are Wi-FI 6 Why is my PC so much slower than my phone?   

Questions

Why do I need to do IP pass through if wanting to shuttle all lan devices traffic to an internal VPN appliance.

I have a theoretical use case where I was going to maybe play with but I am not sure why I would need to set this up using pass through. If I have the ATT provided BGW router providing WIFI and routing/DHCP/DNS etc for all my lan connected devices, would I be able to just plug in a VPN appliance

Questions

Fiber 500/500 - Galveston Texas Region : High amounts of upload packetloss throughout the day.

Gateway: BGW320-505My service worked perfectly up until a week or so ago when I started seeing high %'s of upload packet loss at most times during the day. Speed test results from router page, Ookla, and google are perfect. However, I am getting an unacceptable (40%+ at times) amount of upload packe

Questions

WIFI keep getting discontinued (~20 times a day) for fiber signal, San Jose CA area

As titled, my wifi signal from ATT (installed just a year ago...) keeps getting discontinued. It's about ~10-20 times a day, each time takes at least 5 min to recover. When that happened , the light (from router?) blinks in either white or occasionally red. I therefore have to hit reboot button and

Questions

internet gateway

is pace modem model 526AC FXN (vintage 2018) still the standard for at&t fiber? It seems awfully aged for tech equipment.  seems like it should be several generations beyond this by now

Questions

Best Wifi Mesh For BGW320-500 (2023)

Hi, I recently changed from Comcast to AT&T and got 1Gb fiber. I have an Orbit CBR40 + Satellite which I used with Xfinity and worked to perfection. I read there are multiple ways to connect the Orbi to make it work (e.g. activation passthrough connection mode, or changing the Orbi to AP mode) H

Questions

Best way to extend network to detached garage

Hello. Im looking for some advice and instruction on the best way to extend our wireless network to our detached garage that is being built. Do we need to have Ethernet run out there or will a mesh network be enough? I currently have Gig fiber and the 5268AC gateway. Also, do I need a newer gateway

Questions

FiberOptic frequently cuts out for 10 secs to 2 minutes.

Ever since I upgraded to the FiberOptic service, my home internet is intermittent. It cuts out for a few seconds to a few minutes.  This is not a huge problem if I'm searching the internet, but it is unacceptable for working from home meetings.   Tech support has tried everything from afa

Questions

Be the first to reply

(139)
Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Callers unable to leave Voicemail

I use to get voice-mail but in the last month people calling me get a robotic message saying that the wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available. Try again later.  How do I correct this problem? I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(167)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed