AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6540)
Pedestal in yard needs to be moved

I am working with a land developer in a residential development in Fort Worth, and AT&T installed several pedestals, however they are all in the wrong place. I have tried to reach out to several OPS Mgr Design Engineers in the area; however I haven’t had any luck. We are trying to finish the d

Questions

Business Ip-Flex Fiber service for Phones and Internet are down, HELP!

Greetings to the group. I work for a nursing home and last Thursday (Jan. 12, 23) our Ip-Flex Fiber system went down and has not started working again. We have submitted a ticket through Express Ticketing in order to notify AT&T of the issue and it has made it to Tier 6 tech support on the stil

Questions

How to replace broken ATT smart wi-fi extender under warranty

Purchased 11/18/2022, stopped working 12/29/2022, troubleshot with ATT tech support who determined it was the problem. They could not replace it transferred me to ATT support who told me since I purchased it online on the ATT website I had to do it online.  Couldn’t find a way to accomplish it

Questions

Internet connection keeps dropping

I have Fiber services to the home. Ever since we got this service over a year ago we have been experiencing connection drops fairly regularly.  I had Xfinity before and did not experience connection drops as much.  Any thoughts on what we should do to solve the connection drop issue?

Questions

Smart home manager

Is there any other app that I can use besides smart home manager. It is absolutely horrible. I pause devices and they are still on wifi. Yes I've uninstalled reinstalled factory reset, etc etc I've been dealing with this endlessly for months now

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use of 3rd party Wifi Router with my ATT FO Internet service

Hi, Is there any documentation or articles on how to setup a 3rd party Wifi router on my home network with ATT Fiber Optic Internet service? Thanks apn

Questions

BGW320-500 Letting ESP packets

How to configure the BGW320-500 modem to let ESP packets through? I am at [EDITED per Community Guidelines] Need consulting help

Questions

BGW210-700 replacement

Replaced my router gateway device thingy today easy enough with the ATT home app. ATT support sent it to me because I’m seeing max speeds of 200MB download and 80MB upload on Gb fiber. And I’ve been losing connection intermittently. So I replaced router and rebooted everything. Now I have internet c

Questions

Are the Ethernet ports active and do they provide DHCP?

Devices attached directly pull no DHCP, router attached has no internet

Questions

Move my 320 from my existing ONT

I am trying to move my existing 320 to my new media closet. I can run the fiber just wanted to make sure what type of fiber I need to go from the existing outside ONT to my 320? I am going to buy longer fiber and whatever ends I need. Thank you for any help ( I don't want to pay ATT to do this) Thi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(127)
trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

combine 2 emails

is there a way to combine 2 emails so I don't have to sign out of one to sign into the other?

Questions

• Email

sbcglobal.net login issues

One sbcglobal.net address works fine. Never have to change a thing there. My other I have to reset the password every time I sign in on every device and app, and can only be logged into one at a time. So (Edited per community guidelines) annoying.Any solutions out there? Like real permanent ones? Ch

Questions

• Email

Caller to my digital home phone gets 2 rings on his end followed by dead air

Others in my neighborhood have the same problem. I have a ticket M63848724 opened 1/21/2023.  I'm in NC. Callers from Florida, SC, NC, and NY have told me they have the same issue - call my digital home phone, get either dead air, or 2 rings followed by dead air.  Two reports of going to

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(175)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store