AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6314)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an extra charge for Wifi Extenders

Is there an extra monthly charge for using an ATT Wifi extender? Can other brands of extender be used?

Questions

Hookup up my Gateway - Humax BGW320-500, to a Google Mesh system AC 2200.

During setup when the mesh system attempts to connect to the Gateway it cannot be completed and the message sent is "Try Again". Is there any other solution than "Try Again"?

Questions

My internet and Direct TV crashed the same day...ugh

The tech via phone was able to restore to TV locations, but 4 other receivers are not working. I told the rep that my internet was down too. I have a tech coming next week, will the same technician fixing my satellite also be fixing my internet? I am so frustrated, as I work from home. How could bot

Questions

AT&T Fiber IPv6 inbound

I am trying to connect IPv6 inbound from my AT&T Fiber to inside my network.   My Fortinet 60E firewall is getting the home network address (prefix delegation) not the external IPv6 address of the AT&T gateway.   IPv6 works outbound from my network.   How can I get i

Questions

Assigning IP address

Have a cisco switch attached to BGW320-505. Modem router sees switch and assigns an IP address.  will not assign IP addresses to devices attached to the switch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Pace Model:5286AC Questions

Attached are "Before and After Fiber photos" of my AT&T Equipment. The equipment provides U-verse TV, Fiber Internet and Digital Voice for my home phones. What I am interested in, is how each of those three services are now connected to the Pace 5286AC after it was changed to Fiber Optic? Pr

Questions

BGW320-500 DHCP issues

Just got fiber and trying to configure all my devices. Dunno who designed the DHCP support, but it is taking a lot of time to assign static DHCP addresses to my devices. Cameras, printer, phones, computers, etc The way the fiber router does it is just ridiculous (IMOH).  Can't manually ty

Questions

Closed

BGW320-505 network ports

Does the BGW320-505 support connecting a network switch to one of the 4 ethernet ports? I want to connect more than 4 physical devices to the router. Initial testing allowed all devices to get a TCP address, but only the first one to connect would actually get internet access.

Questions

BGW320 Slow Flashing Red Light Fix Explanation

I found a dozen 'BGW slow blinking red light' threads here on AT&T forums and on reddit plus half a dozen articles on the issue as well and read the router information on the light indicator. They all say basically the same thing;"Blinking Red (Slow) Your Wi-Fi Gateway does not have a broadband

Questions

Port forwarding behind 2 routers

I have an ISP modem/router (BGW210-700). How terrible this modem/router is a separate story so eventually I decided to connect my own router (WNDR4500), which is old but always works great, to it and setup everything there. Thus, I have BGW210 facing internet with x.x.x.x IP and having its own 19

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
College Project: Cluster Data / Heat Map Request

I am a college student doing research for my Capstone Project. I am trying to analyze attendance during an event that has negatively affected the profits of the event because users cannot use apps like Square. I was wondering if there was if T-Mobile could assist me in showing population density of

Questions

• Wireless

Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When I request a verification code it’s being sent to my niece’s number in Connecticut instead of to mine in California. I’ve called the support number listed and they weren’t able to help me at all. Can anyone please help me. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless

Missing Order and Upgrade Plan Billing issue

I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro on September 15, 2022. It was set to be delivered to my address in NC and I was told it would arrive early October at the earliest. I did not receive any order tracking information and FedEx says the phone was delivered on the 19th of September. I did not receive confirma

Questions

• Wireless

Xbox Series X Alternative Mac Address/upnp

I can no longer play online or connect to my router. My tv works fine, it’s just the Xbox. It’s asking for an alternate MAC address for verification. How do I find it, or can I just bypass it by a wired connection?

Questions

Arlington, WA, smokey point area, always super slow data speed or no signal.

I'm really tired of this situation here in Arlington, WA upper north Marysville area. Always data lagging. lost GPS signal. Does anyone have the same issue with this here? I'd like to know how AT&T improve this area. I know, recently they are doing a lot of construction building this area.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(202)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.