AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2902)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change my gateway password

Is on the at&t password that's on the back of the modem. How can I personalize it

Questions

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate. 2 months now and multiple calls with no resolution. Being charged for a feature that doesn’t work- worst of all I have no parental controls in a house of teenagers. I can’t even schedule devices or create profiles anymore since upgr

Questions

Closed

2 months of advanced active armour is this

it will never load into smart home app- this is what I’m dealing with for 2 months now and numerous failed tech support trouble shooting

Questions

Stolen reward card for early termination fee ($100)

I had not received the gift card for $100 early termination fee when i moved from Xfinity to ATT. ATT claims that the card was mailed and was activated and used. I never received the card. They said they mailed it on 9/2 and it was activated on 9/22 and used few days later. I spent an hour discussin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stolen rewards card

Has anyone else had their $150 rewards stolen and used the very next day after it was issued?  Mine was issued on 10/26/21 and the very next day it was spent/stolen/used at Eden's Market in New Mexico and I am being told there is no way for them to replace the stolen card/money and that they can't e

Questions

What a wretched experience

Seriously, I've had AT&T now for a month and a half and every part of this experience has been wretched. Initially, my roommate was moving out, I work from home and wanted to keep the fiber optic so I set up an account to start the first of October. Then we learned he could transfer the account

Questions

That number is already linked to another user ID. Choose another number. Security addresses/numbers are wrong

Hello,I am having the same issues many seem to be having. Under profile - my phone number for recovery is "None". Recovery   Phone  None  Add I add my cellphone number (which is the main number on my account)  It says the Number is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Have a home postfix server and interested in sending emails SMTP port 25 submission over 587 STARTTLS

Has anyone ever done this before? Sent emails directly from a server at home and have their own domain name? I understand that using a [email scrubbed] inside of an email client then using a password to authenticate their email address will work using outlook, but can use send emails using your own

Questions

Deceptive Marketing false Advertising About Rewards $50, $75, $175, $300 Any Amount

I ordered internet service online on 8/15/2022 that was installed on 8/25/2022. I attached a screenshot of the order showing promotions at the bottom. I was promised 3 rewards. A $150.00 which I got, a $75.00 which I got, & a $50.00 which I never got. I gave it time thinking maybe I need to have

Questions

Pending Reward Amount

I ordered AT&T Internet service 2 months ago. And was eligible for $300 reward amount for which got only $50. Contacted the AT&T Rewards Center multiple times as well but nothing helps !! This is a SCAM deceptive marketing false advertising and UNETHICAL WAY OF DO

Questions

Be the first to reply

(219)
Get reimbursed for plumbing cost to fix sewer line ATT broke

I live in Brandon Ms and my plumber thinks ATT may have broken my sewer pipe. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to file a claim in this area?

Questions

• Internet

can i sign into hbomax free thru hotel(Sonesta Select-Boston/Danvers, ma loc) has free hbo thru direct tv-HOWEVER-their ISP is thru verizon

im staying at a Sonesta Select hotel (boston/ danvers, ma location) and have direct tv with free hbo, but have free internet thru verizon.... SO... my question is... how do i go about getting to watch hbo max free on my laptop computer... either w/ or

Questions

• TV

Ethernet no valid IP Configuration

I am starting to work from home and have to connect my desktop directly to my modem. I have done that with the Ethernet cable but I still have no internet. I’ve reset and restarted computer, modem and router and still the same. I ran a diagnostic and it says that my Ethernet has no valid IP configur

Questions

• Internet

SBCGLOBAL EMAIL PROBLEM

I am having an issue with my sbcglobal email account. What can I do to fix the problem, if you sign in on your phone and then try to check on your computer it says you have to sign in again.  Then when you try to do that, it makes you reset your password every single time.  Please help.&n

Questions

• Email

SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

• Wireless

Secure Mail Key set up without my permission

I had an email account that recently got locked because a hacker incorrectly tried to access my account multiple times. The account was placed on lock, but I got an alert that "A secure mail key was added." I tried calling customer service and speaking with chat support, but they were super unhelpfu

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(385)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.