AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2902)
Why are we having issues with the internet?

Our speeds are good, our ping is sub 20. But my girlfriend can not upload her files and at random times we can barely connect to HBO. I lag at odd times while playing Xbox. But every time I test the speeds they’re good. Help?

Questions

Reward card

Called repeatedly about the reward card promised for ordering fiber internet. Was told every time to wait for the email. Called again today and was told it was too late ?????

Questions

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

Specific website won't load AT&T Fiber

I cannot access targetgiftcardcenter.com over my AT&T Fiber connection. I've tried on my iPhone, iPad, Mac with Safari and Chrome -- wireless and wired... nothing. I tried to reboot the gateway, but it times out every single time. HOWEVER, if I turn off the wifi on my iPhone and use the LTE, boom

Questions

Apps being blocked

Are there certain apps that are blocked? I have one that I use that I must be signed into a VPN to use it.

Questions

ATT rewards supposed to get $200

I activated new internet service from ATT and used promotions that promised $150 and $50 cards. It has been more than 6 weeks. No signs of the emails and nothing on rewards site.

Questions

ATT Fiber $300 Reward Card scam...amount reduced to $200 despite all terms met

I just had ATT Fiber installed less than 2 weeks ago. I signed up online in response to an offer that was delivered to my address by postal mail. I still have the flyer that came in the mail! The offer was that you get a $300 ATT Visa Reward Card if: 1) You are an ATT wireless customer with an unli

Questions

Missing Rewards and been more than 6 weeks of service activation

I enrolled in ATT fiber and they offered $150 and $50 (total $200 reward cards). I contacting them twice on chat, they showed their inability to do anything and gave reward center phone number that takes forever. This thing is like mail in rebates where most people do not follow up on the promises

Questions

I can't log into my account.

Questions

Call allegedly from AT&T saying I could go from 300mb/s to 500mb/s and my bill would go down by $10/mo

I received multiple calls from 877-910-0501 and finally answered. The person said they were with AT&T. They asked if it was me and if I still resided at my address then said they were calling to offer the an upgrade from 300 to 500 and save us $10 on our bill. I asked if there was any catch or c

Questions

Be the first to reply

(134)
can i sign into hbomax free thru hotel(Sonesta Select-Boston/Danvers, ma loc) has free hbo thru direct tv-HOWEVER-their ISP is thru verizon

im staying at a Sonesta Select hotel (boston/ danvers, ma location) and have direct tv with free hbo, but have free internet thru verizon.... SO... my question is... how do i go about getting to watch hbo max free on my laptop computer... either w/ or

Questions

• TV

Can’t connect to the internet unless on WiFi with brand new iPhone 13 mini

Hello, I have seen other threads with the same problem, not being able to connect to the internet without being on WiFi and have done all the recommended troubleshooting steps with no success. I got an iPhone 13 mini about 3 weeks ago and because I was always connected to WiFi either at home or at

Questions

• Wireless

Ethernet no valid IP Configuration

I am starting to work from home and have to connect my desktop directly to my modem. I have done that with the Ethernet cable but I still have no internet. I’ve reset and restarted computer, modem and router and still the same. I ran a diagnostic and it says that my Ethernet has no valid IP configur

Questions

• Internet

SBCGLOBAL EMAIL PROBLEM

I am having an issue with my sbcglobal email account. What can I do to fix the problem, if you sign in on your phone and then try to check on your computer it says you have to sign in again.  Then when you try to do that, it makes you reset your password every single time.  Please help.&n

Questions

• Email

SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

• Wireless

Secure Mail Key set up without my permission

I had an email account that recently got locked because a hacker incorrectly tried to access my account multiple times. The account was placed on lock, but I got an alert that "A secure mail key was added." I tried calling customer service and speaking with chat support, but they were super unhelpfu

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(138)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.