AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2911)
Timed out websites

I rode my motorcycle on the tail of the dragon this weekend. I have gone to a few websites for the photographers that take pictures to look and purchase. When I go to see the pictures the sites page then times out. I'd appreciate any help. I went onto smart homes app and disabled security, but still

Questions

My modem is receiving 600 Mbps, but my computer is only receiving 44 Mbps download.

My computer is connected to the modem using a blue cable. Is there any way to get internet speeds to the computer that match the download speeds to the modem?

Questions

AT&T Didn’t Honor $400 Reward Card Promised

was told that I’ll be getting a $400 reward card when I open up an AT&T Fiber Internet account but I have not received any instructions via email or via mail. Mind you, I have a habit of checking my emails everyday, be it the spam/junk folder. And I have not been told about the 120 days policy w

Questions

Wireless or Ethernet printing on home network

I have issues printing using my home printer for a long time. I will copy ALL info from my Network Summary Printout: Network ID: Host Name=NPI6BD43B Domain Name (IPv4/IPv6)=attlocal.net Domain Name(IPv6 only)=attlocal.net Bonjour Service Name=HP LASERJET 200 color MFP M276nw (this is the model

Questions

Terrible company

AT&T people came to my apartment complex and advertised a special plan for my area in Vista, CA. They said if we subscribe to Fiber plan, we will have 1000mb/sec and 6 months for free. So I subscribed, because before I had COX which is terrible as well. I talked to AT&T reps 2 times. First

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Router will not connect after power outage

Router will not connect after power outage. it just clicks I have powered down, reset and repeated several times without any aucceas please help

Questions

advance setting on modem

How do I open the modem/router advance setting?

Questions

Feedback to AT&T leadership regarding lacking cancellation options for the deaf and hard of hearing

I was deaf and hard of hearing due to illness starting in July. I reached out to AT&T to cancel my service via TTY, a retail store and chat. AT&T did not offer any avenue to cancel my service other than calling in, which I could not do. I could not have anyone call in on my behalf due to bei

Questions

Accepted Solution

has anyone been able to keep their promotional price after 1 year?

the promotional price for att fiber lasts for 1 year, and then after that it increases depending on which plan you choose.   has anyone been able to keep their promotional pricing after 1 year?   calling ATT results in talking to a robot and Im not able to talk to a live person.

Questions

Lied to about Visa Gift Card that never arrives

Just as I thought, I am not the only customer that got lied to and never received their Visa Gift Card. For almost a year ATT was laying the cables in the ground in the newer community we moved into.  They screwed up so many peoples lawns, most my neighbors refused to upgrade, the few that did

Questions

Be the first to reply

(243)
Phone activation blocked by retailer

Prepaid activation blocked by retailer. Phone was purchase from target.com I bought a moto g power 2022 online from target put in my prepaid existing sim as per instructions of phone for pre-existing customers and it does not have service and when a call is attempted I get a recording that s

Questions

• Wireless

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

• Wireless

IMEI not recognized, but it's a att phone

I purchased a pixel 7 about a week ago from att and I'm attempting to get it unlocked due to military orders, when using the att unlock portal it just says my IMEI is not recognized. I've called the support multiple times and they tell me it has to be done in store but the store says it's support. I

Questions

• Wireless

Internet

Not working

Questions

• Internet

Activated but still can’t text nor call

I transferred my service from Sprint to AT&T, bought 2 new phones from AT&T and transferred all of my information from old phone to new phones. I couldn’t get them to activate so I went back to where I bought them, they sent me to an AT&T store after 2 hours they finally got them activat

Questions

• Wireless

OVER CHARGE

I’ve been a customer for about 4 years and every year around the same time my bill doubles or triples and it happens constantly. EVERY associate I’ve talked to in person or on the phones says the same thing “i have no clue why this would be happening” then it goes away but comes back a few months la

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(470)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.