Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

J
ATT Fiber - WIFI drops

Have been using ATT Fiber over the last 6 months and it has been slightly disappointing. Since the beginning, my wife and I have experienced the WIFI

Questions

Where is the promised rewards card?

Dear AT&T,   I was promised 3 rewards cards through use of your promotional codes on signup for my fiber account more than 2 months ago.   I have not

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Negative balance

I cancelled my service and was emailed a bill on June 15th with a -$24.67 bill.  But I have never gotten a refund.  Shouldn't I receive a check for th

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Offers for referring a new customer?

I'm helping my Mom sign up and switch from C*^&cast. Are there any offers of deals for me to refer her?    I know there was a refer a friend, but not

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Technician charge

ATT sent technician to check my internet speed which is kind of slow when I Connect with WiFi. I confirmed with representative there was no charge for

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use my own router and modem with ATT fiber?

I had purchased a very nice router and modem about a year ago when i had Comcast. It worked great! Comcast supplied did not. I paid a few hundred for

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Disputed $99 technician site visit charge

I have AT&T gigabit internet. I love it! However, shortly after installation the connection would get flakey and I would have to restart the gateway t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

horrible cell / data reception and speeds and even worse home internet

AT&T services have been bad altogether lately. Does anyone else have horrible cell reception and cell data during all the epidemic? Is home internet w

Questions

Is there someone who really wants to help me?

I just called 800-288-2020 to cancel a promo offer on my Directv ( as I was instructed to do ) and, after waiting online for a rep to answer, John ans

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Who can I talk to?

Once again, I am frustrated with the service of AT&T.  Who can I speak with that really matters? Who will actually listen, understand, and make things

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts