Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2890)

Accepted Solution

Can't Get to my Internet Account

I have AT&T Internet and DirecTV Stream. When I wanted to go to my billing I went to AT&T and signed in with one of the two sign ons and passwords, one for Stream and the other for Internet, depending on which I wanted to go and view. Since the changes to the AT&T web site, no matter whi

Questions

25% Discount on Wireless for internet customers - not applied even after 1 year

I was supposed to get a 25% discount on my wireless bill because I was an existing internet customer. It's been an year that I signed up for wireless service but my discount didn't start. Several months back I was helped here in the community forum by a gentleman and I was told that there was a tec

Questions

ATT Rewards for new internet user

I was promised ATT rewards for new internet setup. I was also following up in between with the customer care and rewards center to see the status and i was advised to wait 4 to 6 weeks for the rewards details. After waiting 10 weeks, i called them again and now they are saying the account is not eli

Questions

Why are we having issues with the internet?

Our speeds are good, our ping is sub 20. But my girlfriend can not upload her files and at random times we can barely connect to HBO. I lag at odd times while playing Xbox. But every time I test the speeds they’re good. Help?

Questions

My modem is receiving 600 Mbps, but my computer is only receiving 44 Mbps download.

My computer is connected to the modem using a blue cable. Is there any way to get internet speeds to the computer that match the download speeds to the modem?

Questions

Reward card

Called repeatedly about the reward card promised for ordering fiber internet. Was told every time to wait for the email. Called again today and was told it was too late ?????

Questions

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

Specific website won't load AT&T Fiber

I cannot access targetgiftcardcenter.com over my AT&T Fiber connection. I've tried on my iPhone, iPad, Mac with Safari and Chrome -- wireless and wired... nothing. I tried to reboot the gateway, but it times out every single time. HOWEVER, if I turn off the wifi on my iPhone and use the LTE, boom

Questions

Apps being blocked

Are there certain apps that are blocked? I have one that I use that I must be signed into a VPN to use it.

Questions

ATT rewards supposed to get $200

I activated new internet service from ATT and used promotions that promised $150 and $50 cards. It has been more than 6 weeks. No signs of the emails and nothing on rewards site.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(79)
Equipment

Uverse phone relayed to the bridge of a genie

Questions

• Home Phone

You may not believe this one ?

upgraded my iphone X to a Galaxy S22, after 5 days I decided to return S22, and just keep iphone X, Rep on phone said box it up send it back, I was never offered to exchange the S22 for something else, (I keep all conversations transcribed/downloaded) then re-activated my iphone X, a few days later

Questions

• Wireless

Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• Internet

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(248)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.