Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

ATT Uverse Giga

How come your Gigabit is never even close to 1Gb. Most of the time I get under 50M. I am not sure if should be paying for something I am not recieving

Questions

AT&T says there is nothing wrong - nothing to see here - Sorry can't help you.

I beg to differ - for the last year I have had 900+ Mbps both up & down. As of a month ago they've dropped considerably and they can't help me. Beyond

Questions

Fiber Line Cut by Competitor, Customer Service Has No Information

I've had Gigapower since around March and have loved it.  Unfortunately (mixed feelings about my use of that word here), Google Fiber contractors star

Questions

How do I get ANY customer service?

My fiber went out on Saturday, so no internet, TV, phone, or microcell that I need for my cell phone (also AT&T) to get a signal. I spent 3 looong pho

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T Gigapower 1Gbps used to be great!... now - not so much

For over a year now, I have consistantly had speeds of 930-940Mbps up and down.  Ever since they came out and replaced the fiber to my house it has be

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

When will my service be fixed?

My serivce has been down going on 8 days now with no resolution in sight. The customer service people are completely worthless as all they have done i

Questions

question of internet connections

noticed talk of the home internet in packages or bundles what is the wifi and internet connections involved

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Has anyone else been having issues with AT&T doing bait and switch when signing up for gigapower?

I recently signed up for GigaPower service as part of the bundle with Direct TV.  The bundle quote provided me an upgrade to GigaPower.  Sounded like

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Neighborhood has been decorated three times compliments of AT&T.

I live in a neighborhood called Princeton Corners, Marietta Ga. 30062. Since last may crews have decorated our lawns three times with painted stripes

Questions

Phyllis

I'm with Internet Exployer and my computer went down and I need to get into my account. My e-mail address is ***  I need to use my husbands computer a

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts