Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2890)
Can I get reimbursed for outages?

Do you get reimbursed for outages

Questions

ATT Fiber randomly dropping connection for small amounts of time at seemingly random times. (Ethernet Connection)

I've had ATT fiber at my current residence for the past 3 years and normally had a rock solid connection with pretty much constant uptime. However, over the past few months I've been getting intermittent disconnections for short periods of time. It seems to happen in "clusters" maybe once or twice a

Questions

Official Solution

Where do I make an exception when it comes to unblocking a site?

Was in AT&T Manager trying to find out how to unblocked a site. Could not find where to make an exception as I know the site is okay.

Questions

AT&T Fiber 1000

I’m a new customer of AT&T and I switched from Cox. When I had Cox, my plan was 250 mbps but it was getting really slow. However, AT&T fiber was recommended to me and I have the 1000 mbps plan but I don’t see a difference in speed. Any tips on getting better speed? Thanks!

Questions

How to change Broadband IPv4 Address on BGW320 to stop DDoS attacks

I am an ATT Fiber customer and I have spent over 40 hours on the phone with technicians over the last month. My Broadband Gateway IP Address has been stolen and is being DDoS'd constantly. I have purchased the extra security, I have purchased static IPs, I have purchased 2 VPNs. Nothing stops them f

Questions

Antivirus Mcaffee

On how many devices is allowed to AT&T fiber customers to install Antivirus program free?

Questions

Reward card never received - AT&T Internet service - AT&T Escalation team please check

I was CONVINCED by an AT&T ad online to sign up for AT&T  Internet (12 month agreement) with the promise of receiving $250 in reward cards after a short 6 weeks. I had my services installed on December 27th, 2021 and redeemed my reward with claim number '702878761156' on 31st dec 2021

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting a static IP

For the stable operation of the mail server, I need a static IP address. In the technical support chat, I was told that I have to pay for a minimum of 8 IP addresses. To connect, I have to schedule a visit from a technician. Question 1 - can I connect remotely, don't expect a technician visit.? Q

Questions

$300 rebate missing

AT&T seems to have a nice bait-and-switch scam going on. I was hounded with offers of a $300 rebate for switching to their fiber internet. Not it seems to be impossible to get it. The rebate center always hangs up "due to high call volume" and the online "service" does not show any rebate is ava

Questions

Finish Registration

I am a new subscriber. ATT sent me email wanting me to Finish Registration. I click the button and I go to the "Is this your user ID?" NO, it is not. so it takes me to the "Let's setup your user ID" screen. The prompt says "Create an ID in email format or enter one you already have. "I have a gmail

Questions

Be the first to reply

(79)
Equipment

Uverse phone relayed to the bridge of a genie

Questions

• Home Phone

You may not believe this one ?

upgraded my iphone X to a Galaxy S22, after 5 days I decided to return S22, and just keep iphone X, Rep on phone said box it up send it back, I was never offered to exchange the S22 for something else, (I keep all conversations transcribed/downloaded) then re-activated my iphone X, a few days later

Questions

• Wireless

Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• Internet

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(248)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.