Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber Account

Tips on managing your Internet with AT&T Fiber account.

T
Cant verify social for account

I am trying to setup an at&t. The customer service rep cannot verify my social. I have no freezes or anything on my credit report.  This is super frus

Questions

Copyright infringment site not working

I received a letter stating: We've received at least one more notice from a copyright owner that you or someone using your Internet service appears to

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

change billing date

I currently have two AT&T accounts, and would like to keep them separate, but would like to change the billing cycle of one so that the due dates alig

posted 

3 days ago

Questions

Error when doing internet registration

Recently, I got an email titled "Your service installation is in 2 days", where one of the things it recommended I do before the installation is "inte

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Massive Packet Loss and Failed HTTP requests - Can't get in contact with support

I've been experiencing massive failed HTTP requests the past 24 hours. As an example, here is an image of ATT's chat support app failing to load. Beca

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Endless Sign-In error cycle on laptops

I've had this email for years and years. The last few weeks I've had trouble signing in on my laptops (it's ok on my mobile). This is the cycle: sign

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

I can't login to AT&T site on newly installed fiber internet

When I try to sign in at www.att.com, I get connection problems going to:https://www.att.com/myatt/lgn/resources/auth/login/haloc/goto-login (The site

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Turn off wireless radios... & set-up TimeCapsule/AP

Hi Guys, Already have AT&T 1G fiber at one house. Just got it installed in my apartment and am really happy to not have to go down the Comcast rabbit

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

First bill payment

I was charged and paid my first internet bill within 8 days of starting service. Ever since my payments have been made on the next consecutive month.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Improper Billing

I traded my Xfinity Internet and TV plan for AT&T recently Jun / 6th. I paid $ 88 monthly. I received a proposal from AT&T to get a much more complete

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts