AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1940)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free att cell booster

I got the same letter that the people on this forum are getting. It tells you to go to a website and enter your phone number so they can send you the free booster. The website does not work. I have called several people and had several chats with no satisfaction. Very disappointing!! 

Questions

Activating new boosters....my experience and advice

I've activated three of these now, without trouble. My advice is 1) Read Otto's guide.  He's put alot of time and effort into it and it covers most issues that people are having. 2) Have some patience. The device, web and app are not good at telling you what's happening during activating.

Questions

Curious as to why you want or need the new LTE MCell/booster/femtocell?

As a long time user of the old 3G microcells, I got my new 4G ones and they seem to work well enough. I am curious however, as to why AT&T would even make such a device anymore, and who and why want them? With almost all phone devices within the last 6-7 years capable of wi-fi calling which n

Questions

AT&T Cell Booster - COMPLAINT

I was a AT&T Microcell user due to nearly none existing cell single strength at home. Due to planned shutdown of the 3G network all of the Microcells are no longer going to be supported by the AT&T network. I received notification that AT&T would be sending me a new Cell Booster. I recei

Questions

Can’t connect

Trying to order my cell booster but to luck. Suggestions?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to receive my AT&T free Cell Booster

Can't access website to order the free Cell Booster. Please assist.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New booster HAD GPS lock now solid orange light

My booster had GPS lock now is solid orange. Our phones show full signal now and the app shows now N/A for GPS Lock. I have the booster antenna still attached but it does not snap into place. It will fall right out if touched. Any suggestions? Does it matter if our phones have full bars now? it di

Questions

New SS2 att booster

so i just got the new boaster yesterday and i hooked up and had to put the ethernet cable from booster to out linksys engender now why is my phone not ringing or calls getting through?? my husband ands phone zfold3 it doesn't hook up to the new booster frustrating that is for sure and all lights

Questions

FREE AT&T CELL BOOSTER

I am trying to login to the web page. How am I supposed to get the booster?

Questions

updated micro cell

I got a letter saying to accept my free AT&T Cell Booster, I have to go on and enter last 4 digits of my cell phone. But it's unclear how to do this.. I need to be assured AT&T will be sending me an updated micro cell so I can continue to use my phone at home.   

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

just setup my new ATT microcell, I register it OK, the only light that doesn't come on bright is the 4GLTE light, it is kind of dim.

It's a new Nokia model SS2FII, All the other lights are bright except the 4GLTE light, it is kind of dim. Is there a troubleshooting manual for this microcell? What could be the issue

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is an internet connection required for the AT&T cell booster?

I am considering the AT&T cell booster for use at my cabin. Currently, I get an OK signal and use my phone as a hotspot. Would the addition of the cell booster give me a stronger cell signal for my hotspot? Or is it like the Microcell and I need an internet connection for it? Thanks!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.