AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1940)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cell booster

I’ve been trying to get my new cell booster working but no luck, the power light has been blinking for 2 days now, I did un plug and wait an hour or so then plug everything back in, still blinking won’t power up The unit is registered according to the e-mail I got, cell booster app is useless

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G Cell Booster

I just received a new 4G Cell Booster and have it connected to my AT&T supplied Arris BGW-210 router. After successful registration and installation, I currently have solid white LEDs for Power and GPS but a flashing white LED for Internet and flashing orange LEDs for Status and 4G LTE. Prior t

Questions

Cell Booster

AT&T sent me a cell booster as a replacement for my 3g microcell. Unlike others who have posted registration went well. What hasn’t gone well is connecting to the new booster. There are 4 iPhones in my home and 1 Galaxy. The iPhone 13 connected immediately and stayed connected. The other iPhones

Questions

5g Micro Cell

Does anybody out there have a clue as to how to get these so called 5g micro cells to work? 3 weeks and I am disgusted with this garbage.

Questions

New microcell issues

I received my new microcell and shortly after activating and connecting, my cell phone started acting wonky. It delete previously saved contacts (when people call now it says “maybe Larry” v Larry as I saved it) and my phone now has issues connecting to my truck. Should it only be linked with ATT wi

Questions

free att cell booster

I am unable to order a free cell booster and every time I call they can't seem to be able to help me. I nee this cell booster. Can you please order me one. and let me know whether you or not you have done anything . I have had a device for years due to my service not being very good.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How does second administrator see booster account?

how do we get the second administrator to be able to see the booster on their account? I added a second admin per instructions, but can't re-register booster and can't 'see' it on their account.

Questions

Don’t Discard 🗑 the Device Cell Booster With The Serial Already in Used

FINALLY :) GOT My Cell Booster Working I Spoke With The Corporate Office Of AT&T and they Finally got a way to fix this problem So please Don’t throw your Cell Booster away if you have this problem with the Cell Booster or Cell already in use already. please file an FCC complaint and they wi

Questions

Same error having the same problem also after a factory reset but mines is different mines connect then i get and error unable to register

Same here I’m having the same problem also I was having problems with my Internet connection and I accidentally factory reset my signal booster then after that I try registering my device again I was only getting service but the LTE light was off So I unregistered the device again now am getting and

Questions

Lost cell phone service without microcell and Cell Booster

We were sent the new Cell Booster because we were told that the microcell would no longer work. We have extremely poor service here to the point that we can't make or receive cell phone calls in our home.  We disconnected the microcell and installed the Cell Booster but it doesn't do the same

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3G Microcell Replacement

Good Evening, I received a letter in the mail from AT&T stating that I am being provided a free AT&T Cell Booster to replace my current 3G Microcell. To do so, the letter states that I need to enter my cell number at att.com/AcceptMyDevice. However, the website appears to not be working.

Questions

Free cell booster replacement for microcell 3g

I received a letter that provides a link to upgrade my Microcell 3g to a cell booster. http://att.com/acceptmydevice this link does not work. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with the number the letter provides and they have no idea how to handle this concern. I even went to an AT&T sto

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.