AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T Cell Booster

Get help with AT&T Cell Booster for home and business (formerly 3G Microcell).

(1940)
microcell booster for 4G and 5G

I have a microcell booster that works with 3G and is necessary for cell service within my home. (I've been with ATT mobile since cell phones were developed have had the booster for many years.) I got an email on 2/4/22 giving me a link for a new microcell booster that would work with 4G and 5G when

Questions

3G cell booster

I have been an AT&T customer for many years. For the last 5-7 years I have had a microcell which was sent to me by AT&T because of poor service in my area. I recently recieved a letter and an email telling me i would be sent a new cell booster for free from AT&T. I followed the instructi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free AT&T Cell Booster Letter

I received a letter offering a free cell booster since my Microcell is no longer supported. Could not get the site to work. After reading here is appears the work around was to do it off of Wi-FI which took me to the site immediately. Now when I enter my phone number for verification I get an error

Questions

Cell Booster to replace MicroCell

Got letter to use command att.com/AcceptMyDevice and command dos not owrk, goes into continuos loop trying to get a login. I have a MicroCell and letter say to replace MicroCell with CELL booster

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Limiting Connections

Is there any way to limit connections to the new Cell Booster? Not sure I like extending AT&T's network to everyone in my tight neighborhood.  I like the old M-cell way of assigning phone numbers that could access. Since this is connects to my home network, I don't want to be paying for

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GPS Antenna extension

Does anyone know where I can get either a longer antenna for the 6968C Cell Booster (Nokia SS2FII), or an "extension" for the one I have? I need about 5 or 6 more feet to get a clear path to the sky.  Does anyone know what the antenna connections are called?  They are not coaxial.  T

Questions

New LTE Booster GPS antenna connection

The New LTE boosters/FemToCells GPS antenna wire is a bit short for my setups. FOr the old 3g ones I had bought a replacement GPS antenna with a much longer run. I wanted to just use that but the new LTE boosters have a MMCX connector and the old 3g ones had a MCX connector . So I bought a RGS174 (

Questions

Closed

cell booster

what is the reason for all the lights? What do they doo and why does the bottom light flash sporadically on occasions?

Questions

cell booster

what is the reason for all the lights? What do they do and why does the bottom light flash sporadically on occasions?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free AT&T 5G Booster

I have called many times using the instructions sent to my by AT&T for a FREE booster. Letter says call by March 31st. I have called 2 times this week.  Called today February 25.. well before the deadline.  AND I WAS TOLD THEY RAN OUT OF BOOSTERS !!!! (Edited per community guidelines)!  Then told Bo

Questions

Cell Booster

Finally, after a week of deactivating then reactivating and moving my tower all around the house, I finally  got it connected!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3G Cell Booster

I received an email to accept a free cell booster by clicking on att.com/acceptmydevice, but the link doesn't work to connect. How do I get my cell booster to replace my microcell tower?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.