Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

(890)

Closed

Getting constant "lost connection" error

Have been trying to log into Digital Life via my desktop computer for the past month and have been getting a "lost connection, retrying" error. I have no other issues with logging into any other webpage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel digital life

how do you cancel digital life

Questions

Problem signing in

Trying to sign into app and it goes to loading and then goes right back to sign in screen.

Questions

Required DLIFE app update now won’t allow access

IPhone 12 digital life app mandatory app update. Logging in is fine and using facial recognition 2nd attempt gets checkmark so it’s OK, but I get circular login requests. I briefly see the AT&T logo but returns to user ID. Sometimes after 6-10 login attempts I can view the camera & data but

Questions

Touch ID

What happened to Touch ID in the latest app update?! It is no longer available!

Questions

DL App No Longer Works on iOS 15.

It’s been over a year and a half for a Digital Life app update on iOS. Now since the new iOS 15 launched today Digital Life crashes and doesn’t open. What is going to be done to fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DL door bell/camera

Any updates on ATT offerind DL door bell/camera?thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Door open/close alert beeps

Sometimes I really like the 'beep beep' that occurs when you open and close the doors but would like to be able to disable at times.Os this an option???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App not working

I have a problem viewing my system thru app.  I can log in for just a second and the app will close right away.  Uninstall and re install app still doing the same.  Talk to 6 different agent and they can’t resolve the problem.  Please help.  Thank you.

Questions

Apple Watch Digital Life App not working

I have the new series 6 apple watch with an apple iphone 12 pro. Everytime I open the digital life app on the watch it says “Not Authorized! Please login to the iOS application with ‘Remember Me’ checked and try again.” i have done this multiple times and it will not login on the watch.  I h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get my outdoor cameras setup?

I have 4 cameras from Cox but it's hardwired to my house I no longer have Cox and when a At&t sales rep. Came to my door I asked about the service and would they be compatible the rep said yes that is why I switched services to At&t but never can get an answer and now my house is not secure

Questions

New automation scripts

Apparently, the app has been updated to allow the user to create simple scripts to automate the use of the security system. I was interested in one suggested script, which would turn the alarm on at 10:30 pm automatically. That wasn't the time I wanted, so I used to customization mode to create my o

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.