Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

DL App No Longer Works on iOS 15.

It’s been over a year and a half for a Digital Life app update on iOS. Now since the new iOS 15 launched today Digital Life crashes and doesn’t open. What is going to be done to fix this?

Questions

Getting constant "lost connection" error

Have been trying to log into Digital Life via my desktop computer for the past month and have been getting a "lost connection, retrying" error. I have no other issues with logging into any other webpage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DL door bell/camera

Any updates on ATT offerind DL door bell/camera?thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Door open/close alert beeps

Sometimes I really like the 'beep beep' that occurs when you open and close the doors but would like to be able to disable at times.Os this an option???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

App not working

I have a problem viewing my system thru app.  I can log in for just a second and the app will close right away.  Uninstall and re install app still doing the same.  Talk to 6 different agent and they can’t resolve the problem.  Please help.  Thank you.

Questions

Apple Watch Digital Life App not working

I have the new series 6 apple watch with an apple iphone 12 pro. Everytime I open the digital life app on the watch it says “Not Authorized! Please login to the iOS application with ‘Remember Me’ checked and try again.” i have done this multiple times and it will not login on the watch.  I h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get my outdoor cameras setup?

I have 4 cameras from Cox but it's hardwired to my house I no longer have Cox and when a At&t sales rep. Came to my door I asked about the service and would they be compatible the rep said yes that is why I switched services to At&t but never can get an answer and now my house is not secure

Questions

New automation scripts

Apparently, the app has been updated to allow the user to create simple scripts to automate the use of the security system. I was interested in one suggested script, which would turn the alarm on at 10:30 pm automatically. That wasn't the time I wanted, so I used to customization mode to create my o

Questions

Can we get an answer on what’s happening to Digital Life?

Being a customer for over 7 years with Digital Life I signed my family up because of the new home security tech that was available through AT&T. On top of that being told new tech will keep on coming out. Within the last 4 plus years now no new tech has come out. Our gen 2 cameras are grainy com

Questions

Accepted Solution

Push Notifications not working digital life

Never could get push notifications to work on digital life. Switched back to text and everything was fine until a couple of days ago. Text doesn’t work. Switched to notifications and they don’t work. Uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure notifications was on in my IPhone settings. Nothing! I need s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is internet connection required for home security?

Is internet connection required for home security

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to trigger a program with geofencing?

Is it possible to trigger a program with geofencing?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.