Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

G
AT&T Monitoring Service

Vivint salesman came to my door telling me I had to switch my service to them because AT&T was going to discontinue monitoring service for my 3g Alarm

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New home has an AT&T alarm system installed, can I access the camera and sensors without signing up for monitoring?

Is there an app that allows me to access the 6 or 7 hundred dollar system without paying a monthly fee?

Questions

locked videos

I locked several video recordings....where would I find them? Are they downloaded in my system? I go to my downloads folder and it says that there w

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital life app icons on my IPhone

Late last week the order of my icons changed from the way I had them on the home page in the app. (so like items are no longer grouped together on my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Digital Life Notifications

Is anyone else having trouble recieveing notifications from programs they have set up? Mine stopped working on March 8th.  I have called customer care

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Digital Life App notifications not working after IOS 13.4

I just got a new iPhone and can’t receive notifications from DigitalLife. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and made sure to select yes for push n

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Why doesn’t Digital life have a PANIC BUTTON on it’s app?

Recently I was away and saw guys stealing my gas cans and zero turn mower. Why don’t I have the ability to hit a panic button? Or what if I fall in

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Push notification not working after update

before the latest update of the Digital Life App, I would receive the sounds from SMS and PUSH notifications on my phone which was great because I wou

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Using Google home assistant with digital life

Does Google home assistant work with DL? and if not why not and when will it be? This is strange that it doesn't ?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Questions

Does the camera still record on unarmed stay?

I don’t want a lot of videos taking over my programs, and how many programs can you have. Sorry I’m kind of new.

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts