Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital life app icons on my IPhone

Late last week the order of my icons changed from the way I had them on the home page in the app. (so like items are no longer grouped together on my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

Digital Life Notifications

Is anyone else having trouble recieveing notifications from programs they have set up? Mine stopped working on March 8th.  I have called customer care

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Digital Life App notifications not working after IOS 13.4

I just got a new iPhone and can’t receive notifications from DigitalLife. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and made sure to select yes for push n

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Why doesn’t Digital life have a PANIC BUTTON on it’s app?

Recently I was away and saw guys stealing my gas cans and zero turn mower. Why don’t I have the ability to hit a panic button? Or what if I fall in

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Push notification not working after update

before the latest update of the Digital Life App, I would receive the sounds from SMS and PUSH notifications on my phone which was great because I wou

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Using Google home assistant with digital life

Does Google home assistant work with DL? and if not why not and when will it be? This is strange that it doesn't ?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Does the camera still record on unarmed stay?

I don’t want a lot of videos taking over my programs, and how many programs can you have. Sorry I’m kind of new.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Digital Life Application on DirecTV

I have DirecTV and AT&T Digital Life.  My Digital Life Application on DirecTV no longer works.  I have been trying to get the issue resolved since Oct

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 months ago

Accepted Solution

Push Notifications not working digital life

Never could get push notifications to work on digital life. Switched back to text and everything was fine until a couple of days ago. Text doesn’t wor

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

digital app

it says my account is suspended but my bill was paid well over 24 hours ago. your system shows my account is  active.

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago