Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

Digital Life Not Working With Chromium Browsers

This has been an issue forever, so I'm guessing it's never going to be fixed, but I'll ask anyway. Are there any plans to fix the Digital Life site so

Questions

Need to remove sensors from app

i have 2 sensors that are no longer used. i replaced my basement slider with french doors so that is not needed. The other sensor is on a window whic

Questions

Lost connection

Digital log will not load on my desktop. Works on my other devices.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Dalehite 

a month ago

Questions

camera video recordings

When I try to view recorded videos I receive the following message: "Your videos/photos cannot be retrieved at this time.  Please try again late

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

3 months ago

Questions

AT&T Monitoring Service

Vivint salesman came to my door telling me I had to switch my service to them because AT&T was going to discontinue monitoring service for my 3g Alarm

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New home has an AT&T alarm system installed, can I access the camera and sensors without signing up for monitoring?

Is there an app that allows me to access the 6 or 7 hundred dollar system without paying a monthly fee?

Questions

locked videos

I locked several video recordings....where would I find them? Are they downloaded in my system? I go to my downloads folder and it says that there w

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

6 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital life app icons on my IPhone

Late last week the order of my icons changed from the way I had them on the home page in the app. (so like items are no longer grouped together on my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lgscorp 

6 months ago

Questions

Digital Life Notifications

Is anyone else having trouble recieveing notifications from programs they have set up? Mine stopped working on March 8th.  I have called customer care

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

7 months ago

Questions

Digital Life App notifications not working after IOS 13.4

I just got a new iPhone and can’t receive notifications from DigitalLife. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and made sure to select yes for push n

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDigitalLifeCS 

7 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts