Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

Accepted Solution

Push Notifications not working digital life

Never could get push notifications to work on digital life. Switched back to text and everything was fine until a couple of days ago. Text doesn’t wor

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Digital Life Application on DirecTV

I have DirecTV and AT&T Digital Life.  My Digital Life Application on DirecTV no longer works.  I have been trying to get the issue resolved since Oct

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

digital app

it says my account is suspended but my bill was paid well over 24 hours ago. your system shows my account is  active.

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Archives Only Show Current Day

My video archives only show the current day’s files.  Even when setting the date range to multiple days, it shows only current day’s data.  It’s not a

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Videos not saving

For some time now my videos haven’t been archiving. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it. This worked last time but not this time.

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

ATT Digital Life App automation do not work!

All of a sudden automations are timing out after tapping on any automation it goes to a spinning mode and it times out. Already tried deleting and rei

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Lost contact sensors

I am creating a new custom program and it seems i lost the contact sensors in the device list since i reinstalled the app to resolve the push notifica

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Accepted Solution

Am I rational?

I live in a middle class (city worker) neighborhood in Chicago, we are blessed. Recently, There have been a few burglary attempts or at least assumed

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Rolling app maintenance window

Just trying to get a idea of when this rolling window is going to be finished, I’d really like to have access to my system via the app

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Using Alexa with Digital Life

I have used Alexa with my Digital Life for well over a year now.  All of a sudden it has stopped working.  I have reset Digital Life, Unlinked and re-

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago