Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Apps & Programs

Apps & Programs

Custom lifestyle programs in the DL App!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(890)

Closed

Programing Garage Door and Door Sensors

I have been trying to write a custom program to notify me at 10PM that my garage door is still open.  The when conditions for the Garage Door and Sensor are unclear.  I have tried several programing variations and have been unable to get a predictable result. I am trying to write a custom program th

Questions

Closed

Directv Feedback

I used to be able to go on my desktop or my iphone & log into Directv.com and use the TV Guide to schedule shows to record. Apparently both those features were taken away. In Directv.com when I click on Guide, it says they are unable to process my request AND I should keep trying! Time to remove

Questions

Closed

Developer APIs

Where does a developer type guy go to find the OAUTH and control APIs for digital life which are mentioned on this AT&T page? https://devsummit.att.com/hackathonI'm interested in creating a garage door opener app Utilizing AT&T Digital Life APIs.

Questions

Closed

Getting constant "lost connection" error

Have been trying to log into Digital Life via my desktop computer for the past month and have been getting a "lost connection, retrying" error. I have no other issues with logging into any other webpage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel digital life

how do you cancel digital life

Questions

Problem signing in

Trying to sign into app and it goes to loading and then goes right back to sign in screen.

Questions

Required DLIFE app update now won’t allow access

IPhone 12 digital life app mandatory app update. Logging in is fine and using facial recognition 2nd attempt gets checkmark so it’s OK, but I get circular login requests. I briefly see the AT&T logo but returns to user ID. Sometimes after 6-10 login attempts I can view the camera & data but

Questions

Touch ID

What happened to Touch ID in the latest app update?! It is no longer available!

Questions

DL App No Longer Works on iOS 15.

It’s been over a year and a half for a Digital Life app update on iOS. Now since the new iOS 15 launched today Digital Life crashes and doesn’t open. What is going to be done to fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DL door bell/camera

Any updates on ATT offerind DL door bell/camera?thanks.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(154)
Protect Advantage

Protect Advantage keeps magically getting added to my account and I constantly have to call customer service to have it removed. No one can tell me why it keeps getting added. Any suggestions on what I can do? When I go to the addons section while logged into my account, it shows that this feature i

Questions

• Wireless

What is the possibility of fiber internet expansion to a neighborhood 5 miles from existing fiber lines end?

What is the likelihood of fiber internet expansion to my neighborhood located 5 miles from where fiber lines currently end, given that the city nearby has fiber options with 500mb+ offered by multiple ISPs for the same price as our 25mbs?

Questions

• Internet

Samsung/AT&T Changed my plan/phone without my approval.

Been an AT&T Wireless customer since the Cingular days and while on activity duty with USAF. On 1 Feb, I pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (AT&T Version) through the Samsung website (paid full retail price) and my nightmares started. I had a Elite Unlimited plan with HBO Max for a coupl

Questions

• Wireless

Notification saved history

Does a new phone come with the saved notification history on or off

Questions

• Wireless

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra $1000 trade-in credit eligibility

I may just be reading too much into the fine print, but I'm a little confused about the eligibility for this $1000 trade-in credit. It says that the offer requires an eligible unlimited plan; however, under "see offer details" and "how to redeem smartphone offer", it says you must add a new line or

Questions

• Wireless

Adding another line

I have a wireless plan of four. Three of which I am paying with an installment plan. 2 the 3 that have an installment plan are prepaid. My question now is why whenever I try adding my nephews prepaid account so I can see if I qualify for another installment its logs me out completely and locks my us

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(178)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fox News Channel Jammed

OK here we go again. Fox News is not on Uverse again. No other channel has these problems. Newsmax and OAN got dropped recently over "business decision". ATT need to fix these "technical difficulties" or start losing subscribers.!There is no such thing as coincidences.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want