Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Upgrading and confused

We currently have two phones on our plan: 4s with grandfathered unlimited data, and 5s with 2GB as part of a Family Talk 700 plan. The 5s generally ex

Questions

DELET ICLOUD de mi IPHONE 4

Thank you very much, and stayed released my iPhone now have another problem cel buy also is locked with a icloud account and asks me for an ID and pas

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 y ago

Questions

Cannot Receive Group SMS from non-iPhones

Hello, Iphone 5s, I can receive and send texts to iphones, group iphones only chat as well as I can receive texts from individual non-iphone SMS. Howe

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

help please

I have an iphone 5 s that  had the plan att next. i am  leaving in another country and i need to unlocked it. I tried to do it several times in the at

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 y ago

Questions

Iphone 5s

My iphone 5s turned off today, can't charge it or turn it off or on.  Is this a battery issue?  How do I resolve this?  I am without a phone and am a

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calls in history not mine

My husband and I have separate phone accounts, but they are linked (to apply a discount from his work). We both have iPhone 6-plus phones, and in the

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Ways to message

is their any way to text someone from say my phone an make it appear to be from another number

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

unknown number with a blank text

I have a friend who will text me. Then in a hour or so will get a text from a unknown number with no message. Does any one know if this weird? Also it

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

DATA USAGE IPHONE 6S

Just got an iphone 6 s for Mothers Day (2015) and already used 8GB of data in two weeks.  What causes this issue to happen?  I don't have alot of apps

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

rkkeller8 

6 y ago

Questions

IPhone 4 keeps shutting off automatically!

My daughter 's iPhone 4s seems to have gotten a virus via a group text! As soon as she gets the text message "No more Shut downs", her phone turns off

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Busternutt 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts