Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Next plan with a two year contract?

So I just got a new iPhone 6 and absolutely hate it. I want to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on the Next plan. My iPhone has a contract on it and I wa

Questions

iCloud account

I'm trying to make an iCloud account and it keeps telling me this device has no more free options. How do I make a new account?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 years ago

Questions

My IPhone broke and I don't have an upgrade until June - what is my best option?

I completely shattered my iPhone and the screen is unresponsive as well. I'm apart of a family plan and none of the lines are eligble for an upgrade u

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MR_SMiT 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

'No service'

I activated service with AT&T in December and I got the 16 gb iPhone 6. I absolutely love my phone and super fast 4g LTE but, as of late, every once i

Questions

how do i activate a replacement device

how do i activate a replacement device. I had a iphone 5s and just got my new one. How do I activate the new one?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a year ago

Questions

AT&T can't find my phone I shipped back

Hi!I accidentally shipped an iPhone 5S to you guys in December 16th (give or take a day) and the person I spoke to last week said you would send it ba

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

Return phone

I got the new iPhone and I need to turn my old phone in but it didn't come with a shipping label and I don't know where to return it too!

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

iPhone Insurance question

If I have insurance on my phone, and the volume stops working, will it be replaced for free?   [Subject edited for better exposure]

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

Stolen Iphone 6 left at front door

Hi. I recently upgraded to an Iphone 6 which was "delivered" via FedEx (no signature required??) and was left at my front door. I tracked the package

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T Next

After the 30 month period is over so I get to keep my iPhone 6 plus or do I still have to trade it in to get a new phone?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts