Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

I just want to set up my iphone :(

This is ridiculously complicated.I was given an iphone 5s from a close friend recently.He obtained this phone from his mother who just passed away a f

Questions

Cellular data network not working

After trying to fix a personal hotspot issue with my iphone 4 with customer services, my refill and due date disappeared in my account. I can no longe

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Cannot Login to ATT account via ipad

Hi, I am having trouble with access to my data plan with AT&T for my ipad. I recently had the cover of my ipad replaced, since receipt of my equipment

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Why can't I activate my new phone

I just received a replacement for my iPhone and when I try activating it says my phone number is all ready active but I have no service

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MR_SMiT 

6 y ago

Questions

Fitbit flex / iPhone 6

i can't get my fit bit to track steps and sleep on my iPhone. Is that because the health app already tracks that? If so, is there a way to move the tr

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sebastianshaw 

3 y ago

Questions

iPhone can't connect to wifi at home

periodically my wife's and my iphone can't connect to wifi at our house.  We do have many devices connected - about 7-9 - but it seems like the iphone

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

uxuser 

6 y ago

Questions

Deactivate new phone to go back to using old one

I got a galaxy s5 active back in late August of last year on a 2 year contract, but I'm at my breaking point of missing apple/imessage etc. In an idea

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

6 y ago

Questions

Can I upgrade my phone a couple weeks early without paying a upgradee fee?

I currently have an iPhone 5 and I want to upgrade to the 6. My contract ends on 7/26/2015. Is there anyway I can upgrade before that date without pay

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MR_SMiT 

6 y ago

Questions

iOS 8.4

In case nobody knows, Apple released iOS 8.4 today. I'm installing it on my iPad Mini 2 now, check it out later. Will install it on my iPhone 6 after

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MR_SMiT 

6 y ago

Questions

IMEI provided is not a valid AT&T IMEI

I've been trying to get my used iphone 4 unlocked to no avail.  I was first told that it was on another att account (it isn't)  and now I have been to

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts