Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

iPhone 6 unable to message one contact

Hello, I recently purchased an iPhone 6, unlocked, from Apple, and activated it on my current AT&T plan.  Everything works great, except that I am una

Questions

Want to get new phones

i wanted to see if we could possibly get the rest of our payment waived so my fiancé and I can get new I phone 6s! I want to upgrade for more GB and a

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Help cant unlock my iphone 4

i have a sprint phone that i got but i have an at&t carrier and am trying to unlock it. But it says that the IMEI digits have no record so i cant unlo

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 y ago

Questions

Terrible experience with ATT

Terrible experience with AT&T.1. Suspicious: They sold stolen phone to customers for upgrade alternatives.2. Suspicious: They helped thief to unlocked

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

furious84 

6 y ago

Questions

Iphone 5S can't access apple maps with cellular data - Plus Siri won't connect to internet

On the road, I tried to get a route using maps and I keep getting a long load time, then a pop- up that says "Directions Not available....Route inform

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

EhTTguyry 

6 y ago

Questions

Can't text one of my contacts.

I have the strangest issue. My friend has an iphone and I can text her but she cannot text me back. I have an android phone and t-mobile service and s

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

iPhone 6+ can't hear the calls/caller?

I have searched through the recently added questions to make certain that I didn't post a duplicate question. However, found nothing even remotely sim

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Missy724 

5 y ago

Questions

Siri troubles

I have full bars on 4g. Siri says she can't connect it network?

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

AT&T helped the thief to unlock my iPhone 6 and also never told me I have insurance

I had my newly upgraded iPhone 6 stolen on Feburary 7th, 2015 and I suspended my device immediately. The phone was surely locked while it was stolen.

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Wifi problems-required to renew lease to connect

I have an IPhone 5 and an IPad. Both devices have been checked showing my internet speed is sufficient. However, at home and at work both devices perf

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts