Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ipad 32gb att

I had purchased a full price ipad 32gb att ipad. I am now on tmobile network and never have been with ATT. My ipad needs to be unlocked. The imei I in

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

6 years ago

Questions

iPhone 6 visual voice mail is MIA

I just upgraded from the iPhone 6 16gb to the 64gb and transfered by SIM card.  My voicemail didn't work for 3-4 days (recording said it was full) and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

arwalk 

6 years ago

Questions

iphone 5 unlock

hii live in UK and thought it would be cheaper if i buy an iphone 5 from USA via ebay but not sure with the locking phone system and how to unlock, do

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

6 years ago

Questions

sim free Iphone6 model A1586, LTE signal Query

I recently purchased Unlocked Iphone6 16 GB ver from Apple online Store. The model number is: A1586. My phone not picking LTE signal from ATT network.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

stillmatic82 

6 years ago

Questions

Aux to usb

I have a 2012 impala ltz that has steering column audio controls but only an auxiliary port. Is there any auxiliary to iPhone 5s adapter that would st

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

does AT&T let you buy an IPhone without renewing contract?

I have been with AT&T for over 10 years now. I am up for renewing, but I would much rather buy a phone flat out without renewing my contract. So my qu

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

cousintim 

6 years ago

Questions

AppleCare or carrier insurance?

I'm going to be getting the iPhone 6 Plus under AT&T Next. What would you suggest to cover the device? AppleCare or carrier insurance? I do have to ad

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 years ago

Questions

Unlocking Phone

I bought this phone off of someone who no longer was bound by contract and started using this phone with a prepaid att account. How do I go about unlo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mitsuki 

4 years ago

Questions

My phone volume buttons aren't working

My phone volume buttons aren't working and I don't know why. It all started not working since yesterday so yea I don't know what's the problem it work

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts