Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost my contacts???

So i backed up my 3GS this morning.... after finally getting my 4s activated I restored from back-up, but just noticed my contacts are missing.  Every

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question for Apple Savvy Individuals..

When setting up my new phone it had me change my current apple id from just a name to an email address. Will I be able to restore the applications I h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer info from Touch to 4S

I couldn't find anything on the forum specific to this, just iPhone to iPhone.   And Apple's site was the same, and I grabbed these instructions: http

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iGo Charger for iPhone

Does anyone else use this charger?  It's the one that has charging tips that can be swapped out, and you just need one charger.   I've been using one

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T, How about a simple letter to mend the fences?

AT&T - Look how easy is would be to keep your customers happy. Dear AT&T iPhone 4s Customer, We are sorry for the delay in shipping many of your iPhon

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-Sign for Delivery?

Are Apple's servers overloaded (iOS5), or when the page comes up blank does that mean you CANNOT pre-sign if UPS is the carrier (only FedEx)?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing data plans after purchase

I have never owned a smartphone before, and am starting out with the 2GB data plan. If I decide that is not enough, or is too much, will I be able to

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

So i opened a new line

So since i was not eligable for an upgrade i opened a new line like a lot of other people did. since it requires a data plan i added one, so when i ge

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Closed

Unlocked iPhone 4S from Apple Store

Hey! So since I'll be moving out of the US in less than a year, I don't want the 2 year contract and I want a phone I can bring back to Canada, so I'm

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Care + for all of us loyal AT&T orders..Please AT&T let us know what we need to do.

I ordered 2 iPhone 4s white (one through Apple and one through AT&T). Both have shipped and have tracking. UPS shows its in KY, where Fedex for the se

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts