Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

ringtones - how to move from one iphone to another??

I just got the new iphone6+ and I cannot find a way to move my purchased ringtones from my iphone5 to the new device.  Any ideas?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

iPhone 4S is only sending texts as "text message" and not iMessage

Since October 29th, all of my text messages to other iPhone users are being sent as "text message" and not as iMessage. They take longer to send and t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Text message

I am not receiving text messages from a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy phone. I have an IPhone, model 3

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Sim not provisioned all of sudden...

I've had my iPhone 4S for almost three years now, so it's not a new device. I haven't had any problems with it, it was working perfectly yesterday, th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

No LTE on my iPhone 6

How can I get LTE on my new iPhone 6?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Iphone 6 plus silver 128gb

Ordered 6 plus silver 128gb on 10/31 sill back ordered. Anyone else want to share there order and shipping date's.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

IPhone Plus Safari orientation crash issue

Has anyone else experienced this? In Safari, when I rotate the screen from vertical to horizontal mode it inevitably crashes within a few seconds, and

iOS 8 devices won't surf

None of my iOS devices will surf the Internet even though all four sow being connected. Rebooting does not help. I'm using the AT&T provided modem/rou

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

iPhone size

Does anyone know if they are gonna keep making iPhones bigger??? I hope they stop making them bigger. I love my iPhone's but if they keep getting. Big

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Beyond Frustration!

How long does it usually take the escalations department to help you??? I purchased the iphone 6 plus... waited months... it shipped (without signatur

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago