Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

iphone

I do not have wireless internet at home but I would like to buy my son a iphone for Xmas. Will I have to buy a router for my internet for him to acces

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

buy phone-switch to family plan

I currently have the iphone4. Husband is currently with verizon and wants a iphone. We would also like to go on a family plan. Am I correct that the a

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

i prefer the landscape mode on onscreen keyboard

im new to iphone,,from verizon. my question is,, Why can't i set the keyboard to display in widescreen landscape mode for any typing i need to do?  th

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

How do I get iOS 4.2 GM from my computer to my phone???

HELP???

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

How can I recover files (video and movies mostly) that are on my iPhone, but not on my new HD?

My computer with iTunes crashed, nothing on it is recoverable.  I've installed iTunes on the new drive and told it to move the purchased apps from my

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Sim card into Iphone

Hey, I currently use the ATAT Backflip and have Unlimited Data usage. I was wondering if Ibuy a Iphone off ebay or from the store, could I put my sim

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

No Credit History for an iphone $1000 each

Hi  Are there any loop holes to get a iphone 4g contract when you have no credit history.  Ive just arrived in the US on a L1 visa and need two iphone

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Changing iphone for a few days....

Hi..I was wondering....I need to take my iphone sent in (the touch screen is loosing sensitivity) and a friend was going to lend me their old 3G...I h

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

texting badge question

My GF has the texting plan through ATT...we were able to get the badge that displays the actual text on the screen turned off,but it will still come u

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Really Bad Reception Since 2 Weeks Someone Help

So hey there guys I am new ATT customer since 9/16/2010. Since about 2 weeks I have been having problems with reception first I realized it was in my

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago