Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

iPhone problems iOS 4.2.1

I've been having problems with my phone being a little slow and it just shut off by itself and wouldn't turn on. So i did the master reset where you p

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't active my SIM card for my Iphone.

Hello,I recently bought a new SIM card (AT&T), but I can't use the card because it's not activated and I can't active it because they changed my previ

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Upgrading to an iPhone but...

My brother just signed up for a Family plan with 3 lines, and he got an iPhone, but mine isn't so I went online to upgrade to an iPhone as well but it

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Transfer friend's iPhone data plan to my family plan?

My friend has an unlimited iPhone data plan on his ATT family plan and has 8 months of his 2 years left.  He already switched to verizon for some reas

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

PC / iphone 4 transfer software?

I'm looking for some software (free or not) to transfer ringtones, wallpaper, photos, etc. between my PC and my iPhone 4. I'm aware if iTunes, but tha

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Icons for Laqst Used Programs

iPhone 3GS Software 4.2.1I know there is a way to slide the four icons at the bottom of the home screen to show icons for the most recently used progr

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Voicemail Password Prompt

I get the voicemail password prompt every time I unlock the phone.  This has been happening for about two weeks now.  I think that that is also the ti

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Buying an iPhone 4, but not from ATT. How does this work?

I want to take advantage of the Radio Shack trade-in sale this week.  I have a 3GS and plant to get an iPhone 4.  Is ATT going to hassle me?  Extend m

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Friend selling me his iphone 3g

I have a friend that is going to sell me his iphone when he upgrades his phone. I currently have a samsung flight with unlimited data (on a family pla

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago

Accepted Solution

Data Usage or Wi-Fi

Just got my iPhone4 this weekend. I only signed up for the 200MB data plan so I'm concerned about downloading apps.  My question...when I am at home,

posted 

10 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 years ago