Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wi-Fi usage overseas

I have a friend that will be travelling overseas for 2 weeks and I am pretty sure that her wi-fi will be totally free, but wanted to make sure.  She d

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Vibrate since 4.3 Upgrade

Has everyone notice the "double" vibrate since upgrading to 4.3? I can't seem to find anything in settings to make changes.

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone Update error code 3014

I just download the new update and everything was going fine until the end of the install and got the message of a failed installation with error code

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Equipment failure

iphone 4 32 GB has been in use for only 2 days and during dialed calls the microphone only works about half the time and my reception is scratchy at t

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

slow network speeds while tethering and talking?

hi all, i was on a con call and tethering my laptop this morning and i was seeing HUGE latency times (>20000ms) while on the call.  when i got off the

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I block incoming numbers on an Iphone 4

I have been getting some scan calls and would like to block the numbers.  How do I do that please? Thanks! Dave

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Buying iPhone for someone else

Hello. I have a problem that I can't seem to find an answer to. Hopefully someone here can help me. I have a relative living overseas who asked me to

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Closed

Do I need to jailbreak iPhone 4?

I am currently using a regular AT&T sim card on my phone now but I recently purchased an iPhone 4 and realize I could either purchase a micro sim card

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

question about 3gs phone I know on my crackberry

I know on my crackberry I could set up a group of contacts for my texts Can I do that and how on my Iphone?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Another $35 Unlimited Smartphone Data Plan to Iphone Question

I have the unlimited smartphone with text messaging plan and just got a hand me down iphone from my sister. Can I switch from my unlimited smartphone

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago