Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Pix & Flix freezes loading Flickr photos

Pix & Flix locks up when I try to load Flickr pics, Everything works correctly until I press "My Flickr Photos". Then the wheel starts spinning and I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Gophone iPhones

I have a question, is there any iPhones that can be turned into a gophone? The reason why is because my phone that I have right now is on the brink an

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Found an iPhone 5s - what now?

While doing 'Adopt a Highway', which is the term in my state for cleaning up a section of roadway, I found a iPhone 5s. Screen was smashed up. Pulled

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T refuses to honor iPad warranty

I purchased a refurbished iPad as a 21st birthday gift for my daughter from AT&T Premier Online, on 6/30/2014. I received the iPad on 7/3/2014. I gave

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Another Next Plan Bait and Switch Tale

Yes I am another Next Plan bait and switch victim.  Asked the sales rep multiple times, anything else I need to know, anything else I will be paying f

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Roaming questions/data charges

Hi so i am going on vacation for a week and have a couple of questions. 1. I have an ipad with cellular data and i turned off data roaming as well on

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

iPhone 5 :: Lock button issues

Hey everyone... I wanted to ping the group to see if anyone else has had the issue I've been experiencing.  Here's a breakdown of the timeline... Oct

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

iMessaging or AT&T?

I just switched from Verizon and a Droid to an Apple iPhone and AT&T. since that time I can no longer text half of my favorites, including my daughter

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Bad reception

I have had my iPhone 4s for nearly 2 years.  I have not had any problems during that time.  However, over the last two months, my reception is horribl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Can't active iphone 4 AT&T with AT&T sim card

My iphone 4 locked to AT&T but i can't active with AT&T sim card.When active by wifi it's appear message:" Activation ErrorActivation request could no

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…