Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Mysterious early morning data charges

Has anyone had large (4-35MB at a time) or very regular data transfers (over 50 1KB connections, 3 a minute for half an hour) happening in the middle

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T ipad2 all over the world

helloi have an IPAD2 which i bought from apple.com online storeit is AT&T typecan i use it outside the USA using aother carrier with the same frequenc

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

turning off, or stopping, iphone4 ipod?

Is there a way *stop* playing a song on the iphone4 ipod? It seems the only way to stop a song from playing after I'm done listening to music is to pa

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless Printing

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but I have a HP 309a Photosmart printer connected wirelessly to my home network (wireless rou

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone 4

If u have an iphone 4 and ur key pad is locked will the phone connect to the internet automatically?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

when I recieve my new phone.

Ok I called att for a new phone cuz I dropped my old one in water. I was wondering when I do get the phone what delivery company will deliver it to my

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best plan for staying in the US for just 3 months?

Hi, I'm going to be in the US for the internship for 3 months. I'm currently using an iPhone 4 in my home country, Thailand, and I think I'll bring my

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Coming to USA on vacation with iPhone 4.

Hi there, I have tried searching around without much success. I bought my iPhone 4 in the UK from apple directly and it is unlocked to any carrier. I

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change my plan?

Alright....so I have the 2GB Plan (25) + The lowest voice plan (39.99). Alright, that leads my bill to be 65.00. Why does my account say my monthly se

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a good friend going to the Philippines for the next 10 days....

She will only have wifi access as she is turning the phone on airplane mode since she does not want to have to pay for international calls.  My questi

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago