Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
App navigation

App navigation

Learn how to navigate around HBO Max like a pro.

B

Accepted Solution

HBO MAX phone app

Every time I try to login to the HBO max app on my Samsung fold 2 via service provider, the app takes me back to the original HBO max app screen and wants me to login again. I've tried clearing my cache, clearing the data and uninstall/reinstall. Nothing is working! Need some help please!

Questions

HBOMAX

How do I veiw HBOMAX on Chromebook?

Questions

Closed

HBOMAX

How do I veiw HBOMAX on Chromebook?

Questions

DirectTV remote to get to HBO Max

How do I use my DirectTV remote to get to HBO Max after I have set up my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO max

How do I watch HBO max on Directv I'm already have subscription

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does each line on Business account have own HBO Max

Hi Everyone, I am run the office for my company and the cell phone plan. Recently we switched to At&t for all the mobile devices.  The majority have heard that they get free HBO Max for being on At&t.  Does anyone know if all the people on this plan have access to create their own

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cancelling HBOMax streaming

I've decided to not take advantage of the HBOMax promotion. How do I make sure I'm not charged?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Kung Fu Hustle Audio Track - Spanish?

Hey, King Fu Hustle was added June 1st, 2021. This is one of my favorite movies. Unfortunately the audio is in Spanish instead of Mandarin which ruins the movie. Any tips for changing the audio track? I don't speak Mandarin, but love trying to learn a few phrases here and there. Thanks, Th

Questions

Number of simultaneous HBO streams

Hi, Does anyone know how many simultaneous stream of HBO Max I am entitled to, under the Elite Unlimited plan, if I have 4 phones lines under my account? AT&T sales rep told me it is 4 since I have 4 phone lines. HBO tells me it is only 3. Notice that one can install the app in as many devic

Questions

Hbomax subscription

Can't access hbomax on our regular TV and the person that we spoke with from the call center said a technician would call us back and that was over a month ago.

Questions

Why Can't We See Full screen PAUSE on Android 4KTV TCL?

Reasoning why we cannot see a "FULL" pause screen on HBO MAX, while watching, because we can't see most of the bottom 3rd of the screen. When looking at hidden things in TV shows, movies, etc. seeing the full pause screen, is so important. I would like to know why it hasn't been fixed yet? It seems

Questions

About subscription

Once you sign up with HBO Max, are all the current movie theater movies free to stream and watch? Or do you have to pay for each movie on HBO Max

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.