Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Galaxy S3 message problems.

I have had the s3 for a little over the month. Last night I received a update on the phone. After doing the installation the phone was working perfect

Questions

After update Samsung g S3 battery life sucks - Media app consumes 50%

After the most recent update from ATT the Media app is now running and consuming 50% of my battery.  The phone is has a life span of about 4 hours on

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

greimanj 

8 y ago

Questions

Captivate will not receive texts

Samsung Captivate on 2.2 Incoming SMS not working. Outgoing SMS works fine. Incoming and out going MMS work fine. Message Center number is correct ATT

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Becky_H 

8 y ago

Questions

picture messages

I am unable to receive picture messages or text attachments on my Samsung droid. Even the techs at the store can't figure it out. Help!

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Dcookie 

8 y ago

Questions

Unlocking Your Phone Is Now Illegal

What is this contry coming to.  If you own the phone or contract is out, it should be yours to do what you want with it. Read Article http://techcrunc

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

21stNow 

8 y ago

Questions

How do I turn off the email notification BUT keep the txt msg notification on my Samsung Note 2?

It seems that I can either have both email and txt msg notifications on or off but not one on and the other off.  anybody know different?

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

prubin 

8 y ago

Questions

My Jelly Bean update

I read a sticky post here that said the Jelly Bean update was not available over the air, but I have to disagree. When I came home from a poker game l

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jii 

8 y ago

Questions

Why can I not send MSN emails when on Mobile Network with my HTC Inspire 4G

When hooked up to WIFI I can send and receive MSN email, but when I switch to Mobil Network I can receive MSN email but not send.  I either get an err

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Becky_H 

8 y ago

Questions

wi-fi zone

How can I activate my phone to use it as a wi-fi zone?I have a Pantech Burst 9070. When trying to configure it, it displays is to go to att.com/mywire

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

redpoint73 

8 y ago

Questions

Portable Hotspot Disconnects

I just got an HTC One X phone and am using the portable hotspot to access the Internet on my IPad and laptop.  It has started disconnecting after only

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Nicolex1x3 

2 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts