Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

REALLY need to undo AT&Ts intrusive disasterous 'update'

After reading the reviews of disaster when others installed AT&Ts update to Samsung Galaxy SII (4.0.4), I did NOT want that so called update. It final

Questions

I need sonyericsson WT19i MMS and Web settings

I have a Sonyericsson WT19i and I need to do MMS and Web settings manually. please let me have proper setting for it.thanks

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Becky_H 

8 y ago

Questions

Galaxy Note 2 ATT Software Update app won't stop running

Ever since I attempted to update to 4.1.2, this app runs in the task manager reducing my battery life!. Samsung said it's ATT's app. ATT is clueless b

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Rrenee82 

7 y ago

Questions

Dear AT&T - What is the plan for the S2 Freeze-ups?

It is obvious there is a major problem here, with the S2 freezing up and shutting down at random times. Have you reproduced this problem yourselves? W

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

geetarplayer 

8 y ago

Questions

Update fix for AT&Ts latest update

I got a Software Update Available text a few times the past month for my Samsung Galaxy SII. After reading the horrendous reviews here of it causing c

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

kinghdmi 

8 y ago

Questions

Galaxy S3 message problems.

I have had the s3 for a little over the month. Last night I received a update on the phone. After doing the installation the phone was working perfect

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jamileh 

8 y ago

Questions

After update Samsung g S3 battery life sucks - Media app consumes 50%

After the most recent update from ATT the Media app is now running and consuming 50% of my battery.  The phone is has a life span of about 4 hours on

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

greimanj 

8 y ago

Questions

Captivate will not receive texts

Samsung Captivate on 2.2 Incoming SMS not working. Outgoing SMS works fine. Incoming and out going MMS work fine. Message Center number is correct ATT

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Becky_H 

8 y ago

Questions

picture messages

I am unable to receive picture messages or text attachments on my Samsung droid. Even the techs at the store can't figure it out. Help!

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Dcookie 

8 y ago

Questions

Unlocking Your Phone Is Now Illegal

What is this contry coming to.  If you own the phone or contract is out, it should be yours to do what you want with it. Read Article http://techcrunc

posted 

8 y ago

• 

Last response by 

21stNow 

8 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts