Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T NOT UPDATING CAPTIVATE'S 2.1 PLATFORM TO FORCE SALES OF THE 2.2 4G SAMSUNG INFUSE?

any comments welcome:  please see the official at&t link below announcing the 2.2 android platform below: http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/sam

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Freestyle home screen

I see the home screen on many graphics with the weather on it (sky condition,temp). I can't find a way to add it to my home screen? Mine shows GMT +6

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

should I buy???

ive got a Samsung galaxy recently and just browsing around ebay tobuy some cases then i found this sellerShould I buy?is it worth?Or does anyone have

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HTC Inspire keyboards

I just moved from the Samsung Captivate to the HTC Inspire.  I was reading and one of the forums said you can change the keyboard.  I followed the dir

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Transferring music from ITunes to Inspire

Does any one know if this is possible? If so, can you teel me how? I would like to transfer my music library to my Inspire. Thanks.

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Questions

Apps on SD Card for Aria

I just wanted to ask and see if anyone had this information... ...can we now install applications on our SD card for the HTC Aria with the new softwar

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S II Cell phone from Samsung

Can anyone tell me if there are plans between Samsung and At&t of bring the new Galaxy S II phone to AT&T or is the plans to just use the Samsung Infu

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

htc inspire's vibrating keyboard

how do i turn off the vibration on my touch screen qwerty keyboard? please and thank you 🙂

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Turning on the ATRIX Camera Photo Getag Info

I'm looking for where you turn on or off the ATRIX camera photo metadat EIFF geotag location ?Can it be tirned on and off? If so, how does one do that

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Captivate "Caps Lock" Keyboard Question

I have had my Captivate for almost three weeks now. Overall, I really enjoy the phone. Although, it seems that I am having trouble getting the keyboar

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts