Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

HTC Inspire flash photography

Having a great deal of problems with phone camera in lower light situtations.  Most exposures, even at closer ranges,  are way UNDEREXPOSED.  Occasion

Questions

Closed

Don't Understand Rooting

I keep hearing about rooting your phone. What does that mean and how do you do it. It is okay to talk down to me or tell me I'm {word filter evasion}

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Focus with Data Plan?

Hi, brand new to this. A few days ago my samsung impression died, literally. A classic case of failed ribbon wire. I'm up for a new phone, so i figure

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

HTC Inspire vs. msn.com email

Newbie on this forum and just got an HTC Inspire.  Very nice device!  I have a problem with sending email from my msn.com email account.  I cannot sen

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

HTC Aria Dictionary

Hi all,Can anybody tell me where my HTC Aria stores the "new words" that I have added to the dictionary.  Things like "PSU" for Portland State Univers

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail on Inspire 4G

I just recently switched from an iPhone to a Inspire and I am having an issue with voicemail.  I tried to set it up but it wants my to type a number t

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

HTC Inspire message priority and reports

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the message priority on messages sent with the Inspire? Also can you receive delivery and read reports on th

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

upgrading your x10 is now possible, don't have to wait

I took it a step further. After flashing to Sony Ericsson 2.1 update1 Global, I tried several of the new roms available at xdaI installed Adobe Flashp

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Coming from EVO on Sprint to Inspire on AT&T

So, I left Sprint due to pathetic customer service. Sprint phone/data service was ALWAYS excellent. I don't want to start a carrier bashfest here so I

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Captivate - Screen Capture (Photo)

How can I take a screenshot/screen capture on my Captivate? The other night I accidentally did, and I can't remember how I did it, exactly. Thanks.

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts