Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Galaxy Nexus GSM on AT&T

Works great.  I love the ability to use a non AT&T branded device, free from their stock pile of apps.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Pantech Burst echo

I recently upgraded from my defective Samsung Captivate, which was still under warranty but Samsung said it wasn't and refused to fix it, to a Pantech

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Incorrect Time on HTC Vivid

Has anyone who updated to ICS noticed that the network time doesn't match the real time? I have my phone set to manual, because when it is set for aut

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New to Smartphones--ICS

Hi, I just got my first smartphone last week, a Samsung Captivate Glide.  As Ive been reading along on comments about various apps, etc, I see a lot o

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

HTC Inspire Keeps Rebooting Self

It's been a few days now, and each day at least twice it reboots itself. It's not even while I'm using an app, just sitting on my desk and it all of a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calculating data usage

Heya guys,I've been pondering on this question for a while now and that question is should I stick with my iPhone 4S or should I switch to my skyrocke

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Samsung Galaxy Note E-mail Issues

I changed from an IPhone to this Samsung Galaxy Note and all I have had is issues. It first started with not being able to send or receive text messag

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Download speed issue- Samsung GS2

My download speeds have gone down the tube in the last few days. I had speeds of 5-7 mbps download, but now average about 300 kbps. The upload speeds

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Android 4.0 ICS for SGH-i777 Samsung Galaxy S2 (Not Sky Rocket)

I would like to know when we can expect the Android 4.0 update to roll out for our phones. I know ATT sucks when it comes to giving out updates to the

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost 4G after reboot

Last week my Samsung Galaxy s2 acted sluggish and I rebooted.Since then I have not been able to get 4G and internet connection. I was wondering if any

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago