Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

sony tablet p unlock code

I am living out of the US and I need to unlock sony tablet p from at&t, trying to contact with at&t but I couldn't because I don't have any at&t numbe

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SIM Unlock

Hello, I recently end my service contract with AT&T by paying full amount. I asked them to provide the SIM unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyroc

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Upgrade and Hands-free Phone Problems

Did the HTC upgrade of the VIVA to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) break the Bluetooth/Hands-free function? I replaced my HTC ARIA with an HTC VIVID

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Phone keeps rebooting.

My Atrix phone keeps rebooting. Does anyone have the same problem ?

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

How to disable Att Wifi auto connect on HTC Vivid

Does anyone know how to disable the auto-connect functionality that seems to be specially coded for AttWifi hotspots.  On my device, if wifi is enable

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I may have been sold a defective unit..

Hi, I just upgraded to a HTC One X this Tuesday. However, I noticed that the home button does not light up so my friend and I asked if the Home button

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DM Update for Skyrocket

an OTA update was sent to my phone. i went ahead and installed it. anyone else with a Skyrocket get this update?  so far the only change that i saw wa

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG Thrill - Data overage despite WiFi

I have set my LG Thrill 4G phone to access the Wifi through my home AT&T  Wifi network so that I can use the Facebook app in hopes of avoiding data ov

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Galaxy Nexus GSM on AT&T

Works great.  I love the ability to use a non AT&T branded device, free from their stock pile of apps.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Pantech Burst echo

I recently upgraded from my defective Samsung Captivate, which was still under warranty but Samsung said it wasn't and refused to fix it, to a Pantech

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago