Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Computer not reading my Galaxy S2

Hey Guys, Just got a new S2, but my Mac nor my Windows machine will recognize the phone. I have Kies insalled on both machines, and I've tried most tr

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Samsung Skyrocket 4G LTE 4.0.4 update. Careful what you wish-for-dept.

Samsung Skyrocket 4G LTE ICS 4.0.4 update, careful what you wish 4 Posted by Riley Mart on July 11, 2012 12:38 am0 After patiently waiting 9 months si

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

SGH-I747 Galaxy S3 battery life issues

I have had my Galaxy S3 since the 6th and have been extremely disappointed with the battery life.  I purchased this phone to replace a Samsung Infuse.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S3 screen view

If someone reading this happens to have the Galaxy S3, could you tell me how the screen fares out in the sun? Is it fairly easy to see or nearly impos

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S2 shutting off in idle mode

Recently, I noticed that my phone shuts off while in sleep mode. This just happens when I don't check it for a while and the display is turned off. Wh

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Vivid does not recognize a headphone is connected

Intermittent when I connect headphones onto the phone it is not recognized.  The only way I was able to get it to be recognized I had to go a Restart.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S III Talking Calendar Notifications

My calendar notifications speak and play the notification ringtone at the designated time.  How can I turn the speaking feature off?  I have Talkback

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

GSIII Scrolling news and weather on the lock screen?

How do I activate this? I've turned the settings menu upside down looking for this option.

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DON'T -> Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Update

For the five or so months that I have had my phone I have not had a problem.  But I listened to all the buzz about ICS and had to have it.  The upgrad

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago