Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Android

Android

Learn about the Android mobile operating system.

How do I see my data usage?

For some unknown reason. I am not receiving the AT&T texts when I dial *3282# for viewing my data usage. I don't have an AT&T texting plan, but I am s

Questions

Galaxy S II Jelly Bean Update - Removing home double tap feature (Vlingo/Voice Command)

After upgrading to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on my Samsung Galaxy S II, how can I remove the home button double tap feature that opens Vlingo/Voice Com

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

colorado_fanatic 

7 years ago

Questions

Phone calls

I have a galaxy s3 and I was wondering if Android has a set time on calls. I found out that after at least 4 hours my phone will hang up for me. I don

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dmapr 

7 years ago

Questions

How to fix :"Your device’s current firmware..."

Hello guys, how are you?I was installing the 4.1.1 update when it gave error, restarted Kies but now he ta showing: "Your device’s current firmware ve

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

fsullivan 

7 years ago

Questions

HTC One Out of Warranty Replacements

On the phone for a while now. I had called in a warranty claim more than a week ago because the microphone quit working, I could only talk using the s

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

malick67 

7 years ago

Questions

Issues with Samsung Galaxy S2 since Jelly Bean update

Very excited that we have it now.  However, the main bug I'm finding is that I get no text message notifications.  Not in the lock screen, not in the

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

New_User2013 

7 years ago

Questions

Samsung GSIII Low On Space message

We have the Samsung Galaxy SIII and we're getting a notification (on the phone display) which says: "Low on spacePhone storage space is getting" That'

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jii 

7 years ago

Questions

Will the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537) be available in 32GB & 64GB versions?

Now that it seems that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537) will be coming to AT&T, please let it be available in 32GB and/or 64GB versions. It wou

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

view3dtv 

7 years ago

Questions

Software para Update from 2.3 to 4.3

una pregunta yo soy de venezuela y tengo un htc VIvid quisiera saber si existe alguna forma para actualizar el sofware de 2.3 a 4.3 por favor ayudeme

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

groundy69 

7 years ago

Questions

Lg Optimus G Pro color question

Has anyone heard if AT&T is going to be offering the Lg Optimus G pro in the white version? I noticed the phone has already been relegated to the bott

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATT_James 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts